ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Red Dead Redemption 2

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Are there many players left in the online element? Always felt that was abit of a flop compared to the main game.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Are there many players left in the online element? Always felt that was abit of a flop compared to the main game.
Havn't noticed anything different when I've been Online, i don't normally check if the server is full but there's allways people around doing their own thing and joining in the game modes like fishing and other stuff there is.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Servers have been full when I’ve been on.

Aye, plenty of people in the free roam. Not managed to join any tdm games though.

It does feel kinda broken on PC sometimes. Not sure if it's bugged or hacked lobbies. It kinda adds to the role playing experience of my fat mentalist guy though when he sees weird s**t like flames blasting out of the back of a wagon and a huge donkey in the middle of Blackwater.

I dismissed it completely after playing on PS4 day one with my mate whenever that was. Doing up cars on GTA was far superior than horses, it's been pretty fun though.

Sounds like they're slowing/ceasing support soon.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've noticed even more bugs and glitches since one the updates they did couple Months ago, can be fustrating. I was on this this almost every day doing daily challanges for a while when i first started Online but now for a while i hardly go on it, havn't been on for a couple weeks now. I tried GTA5 and it's not for me, RDR2 Online is far more chilling relaxing for me

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I've noticed even more bugs and glitches since one the updates they did couple Months ago, can be fustrating. I was on this this almost every day doing daily challanges for a while when i first started Online but now for a while i hardly go on it, havn't been on for a couple weeks now. I tried GTA5 and it's not for me, RDR2 Online is far more chilling relaxing for me

Definitely wins on the relaxo factor. The views that get generated in the game are insane.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Finally bit the bullet and nabbed the Deluxe version of this via cdkeys for the PC.

I have my reservations about the controls (Rockstar games always feel awkward on PC) - but hopefully the game itself has moved on since the dodgy copy I tried to run a few years back.

We'll see. :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Finally bit the bullet and nabbed the Deluxe version of this via cdkeys for the PC.

I have my reservations about the controls (Rockstar games always feel awkward on PC) - but hopefully the game itself has moved on since the dodgy copy I tried to run a few years back.

We'll see. :)
took a little getting use too at first but it's very simple the controls when you get use to it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
This is my favourite game at the minute, nearly 1800 hours so far.

Here's my latest game on YouTube, I've just finished the game today 100% game completion, i sure hope they bring out a 60fps 4k version on console

F82 M4
Still got this installed.

Still not played it for more than 10 minutes... :p

Same mate. I originally bought it on the PS5 but honestly I couldn't play it because it was capped at 30fps. I know that sounds snobby but I literally find games under 60 unplayable. I've since bought it in a Steam sale now though so I can actually play it. Just not got round to it yet! I am in the mood though since finishing Yellowstone :D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Same mate. I originally bought it on the PS5 but honestly I couldn't play it because it was capped at 30fps. I know that sounds snobby but I literally find games under 60 unplayable. I've since bought it in a Steam sale now though so I can actually play it. Just not got round to it yet! I am in the mood though since finishing Yellowstone :D
Yellowstone as in the TV series? I was actually impressed by that - I didn't think it would have been as good as it was.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah 30fps is very noticeable like on this , fingers crossed for a patch or something

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Yeah mate, I loved it. It's made me want to play cowboy! :D
200.gif

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
RDR1 has had a 60fps patch on Playstation, so fingers crossed they'll do something with RDR2, even if its not a full next gen 4K overhaul like RDR2