ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rear light fuse?

2011 Clio rs cup
Hi folks. I have to get my left rear fog light wired up due to needing a French mot. While testing I have now blown the rear left side rear light fuse and I can't identify it in the fuse box. I have checked all the fuses in that box and all are good.
Has anyone any advice for getting the left fog wired up and where is the rear light fuse?
FF 200 on a 2011 plate.

2011 Clio rs cup
Ok,after making a more detailed search here I found the other fuse box behind nearside headlight . And under the air box trumpet.

So now all I have to do is try and work out how to wire up nearside rear fog. So far I've found the electrics interesting and somewhat wierd.

2011 Clio rs cup
Ok I have managed to wire up the left hand side fog light. The connectors on the left rear light cluster are a MIRROR image of the right side cluster.
So the right rear cluster is. 1 green/black= Fog live.

2 orange/black= reverse live

3 black= earth

4 white/black }*{side light
5 blue/ black. }*{brake light

6 brown/black = flasher live

So I hid a wire under the rear bumper and connected right cluster number one to left cluster number six.
The left cluster six has a green plug in it that just needs pulling out with pliers.
There is no female spade connector in the hole but just feed plenty of copper into the hole and when pushed together the male spade just squeezes onto it.

I hope that can help somebody one day.

2011 Renaultsport clio200 rs full fat.