ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio Unlock Code

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
6AD1302B-3087-4133-9984-8586F552E469.jpeg

So after spending a few quid on eBay codes most sellers are blanking me as it’s an older unit, does anyone know how to extract the code from this sticker?

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
View attachment 1624505
So after spending a few quid on eBay codes most sellers are blanking me as it’s an older unit, does anyone know how to extract the code from this sticker?
I had a similar problem trying to find a code on an older set. I eventually figured it out by powering it up, which revealed a security code. Mine started with a letter followed by 3 numbers. I then put the code into an app called “decoder” (App Store”, which then gave me the radio code. I appreciate all radios are different though.

7 644 495 091 is obviously the part number from a MK2 Espace 1991-1997.

Last edited:

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
Hmmm, I wonder about that website but thanks I think I’ll have to stump up the big money as the £2 codes are for the Clio mk2 And newer

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Hmmm, I wonder about that website but thanks I think I’ll have to stump up the big money as the £2 codes are for the Clio mk2 And newer
There’s a Blaupunkt app as well which brings the stereo up. But again wants £9.49 🤷🏻‍♂️

It’s called Car-Radio
7F610CC8-835D-4785-81AB-CC7CFF439065.jpeg

Nothing’s for free anymore. More’s the pity 😩

Chocice

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup, RSI, 200
It worked, it looks like the £1 codes are all people using the free app and if you want a very old head unit from a 90`s car its going to cost a tenner.

renault clio 2010
Hello everyone, I had a problem with my car . I changed the battery and after that the CD radio asked me for a code that I didn't have. I searched the internet and found a site that generates codes for radio cds. I used the website and now the radio works. If you ever need it, I recommend it with confidence.