ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick bevvy meet this Thursday night - Bury mob?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Right.

Not full blown meet or anything this - just a gathering of us lot from Bury and the surrounding area. It seems we are rivalling Warrington for the RS-per-head ratio now! ;)

As such - I was thinking of a night after work next week - maybe just for a quick drink and chat - put names to faces, etc.

Somewhere easy to get to and car parking would be essential, so Pilsworth is probably a good central place - but I'm more than welcome to other suggestions.

Has anyone got preferences of nights when they are available? I'm free pretty much any evening....

D.

330 Ci
Re: Quick bevvy meet - Bury mob

Count me in! any week night suits as i work down the road from Pilsworth.:race:

audi a6 3.0tdi

is pilsworth where the bowling is and asda etc? just off the motorway?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

is pilsworth where the bowling is and asda etc? just off the motorway?

'tis indeed m8 - there's a pub on there too.

if its bury way i could be tempted for a pint/nosh

THREAD HIJACKKKK

NW mega meet in prestonia tomorrow ;)

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=461704

Good job I like you or I'd biatch-slap yo ass for the hyjax. N' tings. :rasp:

I'm still up for the run to Preston anyway Naith, so I'll be seeing you tomorrow. Car's caked in s**t, but it can wait for another day. :)

D.

Suzuki Ignis

Maybe depends on the day, i work some evenings, dunno which yet though.

Suzuki Ignis

And Ill bring your CD too. Googlemail has decide it wont send anything now for me :mad:

Ian

Focus TDCi

I might join you for a little tipple.. of J2O.. depending on dates. Hoping the car will be fixed over the next week all being well. My engine currently looks like one big jigsaw waiting to go back together.

Could even pick up a driver's side front wing off a certain someone for a bargain price too, if he still has it! ;)

Suzuki Ignis

Balls. You or Kneel can pick me up on the way there ;)

Maaaaybe ;) I dont know where Kneel lives but if hes going past your get him to, ill have to come out and then come back on myself, dont mind doing that but if Kneel is driving past get him.

I might join you for a little tipple.. of J2O.. depending on dates. Hoping the car will be fixed over the next week all being well. My engine currently looks like one big jigsaw waiting to go back together.

Could even pick up a driver's side front wing off a certain someone for a bargain price too, if he still has it! ;)

Is that me or Jesus? Were both breaking, PM me.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Do any evenings have preferences, guys?

I was thinking maybe 8-9pm or thereabouts. Gives us time to get home from work, let the traffic die-down, etc.

D.

Ian

Focus TDCi

Yeah, anytime between about 6 and 10 is ok for me, I finish work around 4ish usually.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Re: Quick bevvy meet this Wednesday night - Bury mob?

If you mean this Weds/Thurs I won't be able to make it as I'll be working on the car, but carry on as planned without me and I'll join in the next one instead.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
that the trading/leisure park/estate thing that occassionally stinks?

FLOL! I think that's down to the Garic place across the other side of the M66!

Here's a map view for those not familiar with the M66 - take the Pilsworth exit (heading north) and I thought we'd meet at the pub itself. Shouldn't be too busy for a Thursday night anyway.

Follow the pikey red arrow... ;)

Pilsworth-2.jpg

D.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Balls. You or Kneel can pick me up on the way there ;)

Maaaaybe ;) I dont know where Kneel lives but if hes going past your get him to, ill have to come out and then come back on myself, dont mind doing that but if Kneel is driving past get him.
Im a minute away from Jamie so I'll pick him up. (Pint please as taxi fare ;))

that the trading/leisure park/estate thing that occassionally stinks?
Yeah, the 1 that often stinks.

1. Darren S
2. FAST_aD13 (Thurs or Weds, eithers good)
3. W17GLE
4. ^Jonff^
5. Kneel
6. JME
7. Naith

330 Ci
I'm bringing a couple of others (although thankfully not in their cars - derv worshipers!) so this should be quite a good meet!

Just to check, Its around 8:30 - 9ish that we're meeting?

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
1. Darren S
3. W17GLE
4. ^Jonff^
5. Kneel
6. JME
7. Naith
8. Superbenji

Suzuki Ignis
I might be there again lol. Gotta do some work in Burnley first though. Dont wait around for me, ill text you Jamie if I am gunna come along.

Focus ST-2
1. Darren S
3. W17GLE
4. ^Jonff^
5. Kneel
6. JME
7. Naith
8. Superbenji
9. Andyhunt

I'll be there with Benji.