ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS4 / Pro] Gran Turismo Sport

I've been doing Sim2Race run by Thunderwood Racing with full production and commentary live streamed. I got 3rd in this race at Red Bull Ring in heavy rain. I'm AnnOldMan in the Subaru WRX in NHS livery car #999. The race starts about 15 minutes into stream. Its good fun.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah i thought so, i thought it be closer than that. Quit a few had normal penaltys and some had bigger penaltys for not using the right tyre strategy, which was Soft and Medium

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Thought I'd have a go at the Lewis Hamilton DLC on the other account to get some extra cash, i manged to beat my old record but i think i've reached my limit at the minute

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
My 5th race at Autopolis, was still shacking during the race. I braked a bit too late as i didn't want anyone to bump me from behind

Final of Sim2Race coming this Tuesday evening in Gr3's so gone with 911 RSR in NHS livery, warning to social distance from my rear bumper 2 metres!

5549016393535456265_23.jpg
7062308323449635332_0.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
That livery looks really nice like, might use it for tomorrow’s daily race c as I’ll be using the Porsche

If want to look after DR and SR would do 30 minutes qualifying first so get pace up. Whenever I jump on at back end up getting punted around

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I might start from the back, i got the YT account partly for GT aswell for messing around with and havn't been on it for a long time and benrusty. It is more fun to watch overtaking cars. the other videos i did was on pole and not much action. Tghe other 2 accounts defo dont want to start at the back both are A S ranked

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I did start daily race c from the back and it's not for me at the minute, i much prefer starting near the front with a good quali time, I'm not the greatest at the minute. Here's some races one from the front and one from the back. Plus was the first time i believe racing at sardegna for a daliy race.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I haven't played this for quit a while now, not online anyway. I'll be defo be doing some gameplay on GT7

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah use to be on a lot for quit a while , use to be good but played less then less and now haven’t been on for a while. Been thinking about heading back on for some campaign as still haven’t completed it yet, give me a shout I might set up a lobby and might get it uploaded on YouTube

I race on Tuesdays (ACC) and Thursdays (GTS) in leagues way more fun than daily races. Apex and Nxtgen are really well run.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
My mate's just bought a wheel setup so had a few casual races with him the other night.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Decided to see if I could beat this laptime in a Swift Sport round Tsukuba in VR. Settled on Comfort Medium tyres (the two grades above were too easy), and I'm about .1 of a second off at the minute (after about 100 laps lol 🤣 ). Gonna try again tomorrow, maybe research some lines.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Decided to see if I could beat this laptime in a Swift Sport round Tsukuba in VR. Settled on Comfort Medium tyres (the two grades above were too easy), and I'm about .1 of a second off at the minute (after about 100 laps lol 🤣 ). Gonna try again tomorrow, maybe research some lines.

Didn't bother looking at lines. I'd been ignoring the gear indicator and going for 3rd on the first corner and 4th through the last thinking that was best but shaved a bit more off by following it's advice.

Managed to match 1:16.590 exactly then drop a bit more off it haha.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Threw this together, bit different to the usual COD junk I mess with so a bit weird to get my head round, same mumbly c**t though.

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i saw your video last night, good going.

I might pop on this tomorrow first time in a long time and do some Campaign stuff as i need to do a lot of Endurance races and Formual type races too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I did eventually pop onto GT Sport yesterday and did a Endurance Race, was quit exiting about half way through, first race in about 5 Months so was very rusty