ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Iceburg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Yep 3rd 172 on the drive! Not going mental on this one, will fit original wheels and shocks and freshen up the engine bay.

Interior is pretty good!

IMG_2802.JPG
IMG_2803.JPG
IMG_2804.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2802.JPG
    IMG_2802.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_2803.JPG
    IMG_2803.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 157

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Something like that. Hopefully a 4th will be here at the weekend.

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Thank goodness those wheels aren't staying. The really don't go!

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
Are you going to mod this at all? Body coloured bump strips or ph.2 rear lights? or keep it standard?

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Are you going to mod this at all? Body coloured bump strips or ph.2 rear lights? or keep it standard?

Not sure yet, when it arrives tomorrow I will have a good poke around the car and go from there. Bot going to go mental as I might have well spent more £££ on a better one, but for a grand I'm happy.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Not sure yet, when it arrives tomorrow I will have a good poke around the car and go from there. Bot going to go mental as I might have well spent more £££ on a better one, but for a grand I'm happy.

A grand? That's a bargain. Would definitely keep all the ph1 bits. Nicer in original spec.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
For 1k you can't really go wrong, saw the advert on Facebook and thought it looked clean, what's the 4th one that's arriving? Is it yellow and supercharged ??

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
For 1k you can't really go wrong, saw the advert on Facebook and thought it looked clean, what's the 4th one that's arriving? Is it yellow and supercharged ??

I wish, I was put off by the fact that it has FK coilovers fitted on such a big build......

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
I wish, I was put off by the fact that it has FK coilovers fitted on such a big build......
He has spent some money on it that's for sure, look forward to seeing what the 4th is ?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Good buy, cheap as chips and as said on facetube it seemed to drive nicely couple of times I've been out in it even on coilovers and mahoosive wheels

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I didn’t take any before pics, but I can assure you the interior was hanging......

Busy afternoon!

It’s not mint by any standards but really not that bad!

4A0FA858-DC10-4690-ABC5-D13EB9912640.jpeg
44EDC074-EC34-4424-9115-AA9FBE27D182.jpeg
8C1F22D4-0B07-4A73-88E2-82E2308613ED.jpeg
75E9536B-CACD-432A-B2ED-EC2145B1C776.jpeg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Cleaned carpets and seats with my vax, de bobbled seats front and rear plus door cards. Cleaned every lie piece of interior plastic, it was gross.....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Got a really good passenger spare seat. I’m going to swap the base fabric and foam over in to drivers seat. Will look great once done.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Washed it also, yes there are some marks around paint, but it’s really not that bad for miles.

EEBFC580-A674-486B-9E1F-9205C02C131A.jpeg

05241B8A-1597-4A8B-898F-B96B384DF871.jpeg
F1F21FF2-7F20-427E-BC56-9E72B06749F4.jpeg
AAD0B4B0-1D54-4EEA-9B1B-4598A118B99A.jpeg

Last edited:

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Still can’t believe it went for a grand!

Once you have 3 Clio’s on the drive people start asking questions[emoji23]

Need to get rid of them wheels though, they make my insides feel itchy[emoji23]