ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***** POSTING IN THE CORRECT SECTION *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

As well as the Clio Discussion section there is an entire Cliosport Technical section for threads relating to specific categories.

Members are continuing to post anything and everything in the Clio Discussion and ignoring the categories in the Technical section of the forum.

I'd like to remind all users that the Technical section is there to be used and not to post everything in Clio Discussion.

For example:

'Which coilovers should I buy?' should be in the Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres section.
'Help my car won't start!' should be in the Faults, Problems & Solutions section.
'Advice on debadging my car' should be in the Exterior & Bodywork section.

...and so on.

Posting in the right category will make it easier for other users to help you out with your specific queries and these sections will also contain a lot of information on similar subjects which could prove useful to you.

Threads posted in Clio Discussion that shouldn't be there may be moved without warning.

Cheers,
CS Moderation Team

I've just moved 88... yes eighty-eight threads from Clio Discussion to their correct sections from the past two weeks.

Some of those include a post about springs, one about speed cameras on the M25 and one about his Mrs wanting a Kia.

Please use your heads before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.