ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post a picture of your favourite tool

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
3768ce1f921c4615c4ca992c51b081e4.jpg

Behold my favourite tool by far. Simply because it found a screwdriver bit that had fallen through my air vents and rattled around in deepest darkest depths of the heater matrix and driving me mad under acceleration, braking and cornering.

Attachments

• IMG_2206.JPG
    IMG_2206.JPG
    371.4 KB · Views: 220

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
This wee badger. Vacuum pump to get oil and other fluids out of the car without dropping oil everywhere. £60 holds 6.5 litres (so more than enough for a 182) and it does the work and no fancying round. Even has a pour spout for taking it to the local hwrc.

Attachments

• 20190504_113329.jpg
    20190504_113329.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 230

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
How do you do an oil change with that then, with all the oil being in the sump where do you stick the hose to get it out without undoing the sump plug, down the oil filter hole?

Last edited:
  Clio 2.0 138hp
This arrived Thursday. Anybody looking for an impact wrench then this is sweet. Nice and compact for getting in behind wheels and whatever else with enough power to break my wrist.
My second favorite tool in the background. Knipex flush cuts for cutting zip ties off, cant beat them. Pricey tho

Attachments

• dewalt impact.jpg
    dewalt impact.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 229

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Tough choice but magnetic parts tray, stops me knocking parts all over the floor.

1560701100725.png