ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 172 ICV pin outs for standalone ecu

R5 GTT
As per title been struggling to find the pinouts for a the phase 1 172 ICV, its 4 pin but I cannot find any pin / wiring diagrams for it. I have just forged my phase 1 172 engine and dropping it in my gtt and running standalone but need wiring pinouts so I can get it to work

Cheers

R5 GTT
No one??
Pin A - cream Track A
Pin B - White with black line Track B
Pin C- White with black line = Track C
Pin D - Pink = Track D

But which are signal, gnd, and live, Assume Pin A & D will be gnd and live feeds ?

Anyone

Attachments

• ICV 4 pin.jpg
    ICV 4 pin.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 57
  dan's cast offs.
will try and check for you tomorrow. how come you're running stand alone? you can run them on a phase 1 ecu.

R5 GTT
will try and check for you tomorrow. how come you're running stand alone? you can run them on a phase 1 ecu.

Its a Renault 5 gt turbo, I had a previous engine conversion F7p turbo so have had the adaptronic 440 ecu for a few years now, decided to turbo an f4r now as parts easier to get hold of. I have found out I need a small driver circuit board to be added to my setup that will allow me to run the 172 idle control vale (Actually a 4 wire stepper motor).