ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 Sunflower Register

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I was the one that brought her to Northern Ireland. Purchased it from forum member Chi, must have been around 2014 or so? Good to see she's being well cared for.

I remember making the trip over to Northern Ireland to pick it up off you.
Glad to see it’s still being looked after.

getikte

ClioSport Club Member
X956UPU for sale, £14,500, 54,305 miles. For future ref when the advert gets taken down.
Hello,

Im the owner of the car/ the business advertising it.

Its an absolutely stunning example I've had in my collection now for a year alongside a Trophy :)

Nature of my business means everything is for sale at the right price but its not a car I'd like to part with in a hurry, I won't find another one that's for sure.

partybish

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted this today when picking up a car.
Knocked but no reply

Y372NBU
Only just seen this Paul, shame I missed you. The sunny is going in for both sills to be fully restored/replaced end July and then it'll be back on the road for what's left of summer. I've managed to move the restoration on quite a bit but a fair bit still to do (bodywork mostly).