ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC] Diablo 3

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I play only on Hardcore so one death = start again from scratch. Much more fun IMO.

Currently have a monk rifting around Torment 8 but my last Necro carked it on a lvl50 rift (Torment 11 IIRC).
I just don't think I'd have the patience for the perma-death stuff. I get the appeal and why people do it - but for me, I think it would drive me mad!

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I've been playing again. Shame Blizzards servers are still so shonky. Massive lag spikes every now and then, some days/times worse than others

Still ridiculously addictive chasing new gear

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Yus, barely played any necro though. Current season I have a Barbarian and a Crusader that I'm leveling up atm

Still plugging away with the necro when I play it. Seems a good support-type character, though dare I say it, a little over-powered?

You can have a hordes of skeletons with you - summon a golem (of varying types) and some potent wraith-type geezer. All at the same time. Whilst you're attacking too.