ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passeger side repeater not working

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
20190813_164354.jpg

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I did try soldering my side repeater holder and loom to the violet cables as the original copper looked black but still no joy

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
No it's not flashing at all , front indicators rears indicators all flash , also noticed fog light flashes on dash also

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I will have to check them , just dont understand why the front headlight indicator is working

182 clio
I will have to check them , just dont understand why the front headlight indicator is working
I'm surprised it's not flashing fast ?
My fog light came on when my back light connection went iffy.
I'm not to clued up how it's all wired but have you checked ind positive with a multimeter and use the body as an earth?

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Yeah everything else works just not the side repeater. No I will have to dig it out and check , I just tried soldering it onto another violet quickly to see, looks like something has been done in the past unless them violets are usually like that ha

182 clio
Yeah everything else works just not the side repeater. No I will have to dig it out and check , I just tried soldering it onto another violet quickly to see, looks like something has been done in the past unless them violets are usually like that ha
Yeah get a multimeter on and check.