ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official Photography

Howdy peeps,

Just a note to say, of course I'll try to photograph everyones car and take lovely photos ;), but feel free to come up and ask for specific shots, or just to make sure I haven't missed your car either!

As it's a long day, I was contemplating bringing the rig up, and just push the cars around for some 'moving' shots. Not too sure though, it's a lot of work!

If you don't know me, I may be in an orange high vis thing, but if I look too much of a penis I won't bother!

See y'all tomorrow :)

Well I'm trying to think of ways to make the photos of parked cars a bit more interesting lol!

If anyone has any ideas we can try, let me know.

Make sure they're all shiny and pretty :)

Bux

Golf GTD
How about a sort of parade lap part way through the day? And then you could just photograph someone's car on the move and then they can go around and park.

I'm not sure there's going to be any driving on the day, although the admin folks will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong.

Might be able to do some rig stuff, again, I'd have to have permission from admin folks and of course the museum I guess.

340i
Have you got any skimpy models coming with you Dan?

;)

If not me and Bomber can bring our nylon one piece suits x

BlackGold 182
Love your work mate! Be good to see what photos you get of mine :) just ignore the rust patch on the roof ;)