ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

October karting

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone up for karting next month? 5 of us went in August and had a great time. October 1st and 16th are show days so they are out. Any other preference for date or venue shout out. @RV. Can sort a proper thread when time and place is decided. This is a great way to get together, especially if the weather is s**t and the last one was only £20.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Anyone up for karting next month? 5 of us went in August and had a great time. October 1st and 16th are show days so they are out. Any other preference for date or venue shout out. @RV. Can sort a proper thread when time and place is decided. This is a great way to get together, especially if the weather is s**t and the last one was only £20.

I should be free October so I'm up for it! I'll be on of the slowest ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
I'd be up for this, could probably bring a few mates too if we wanted to bulk up numbers.

Jon46

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
Yeah I'm up for that.

Are you thinking of the same place (Sheffield) or do you want to try Wakefield?

Jon46

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
OK Wakefield it is. Give me dates people.
@RV. Where the hell are you?

It seems a bit pricy compared to Sheffield!! Just checked and the value is better at Shef.

Sheffield = £20 for 2 x 15 min timed sessions or
Wakefield = £35 10 min qualifying & 30 min race.

Have a look and see what you guys think, maybe set up a poll again. Lets the masses decide :up:

http://wakefieldindoorkarting.co.uk/pricing/

I'm more concerned about the phrase 'bedlam at Camel Club' and a picture of a Policewoman on the noticeboard......hopes it's not your bedroom sunshine :tongueclosed:

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
It seems a bit pricy compared to Sheffield!! Just checked and the value is better at Shef.

Sheffield = £20 for 2 x 15 min timed sessions or
Wakefield = £35 10 min qualifying & 30 min race.

Have a look and see what you guys think, maybe set up a poll again. Lets the masses decide :up:

http://wakefieldindoorkarting.co.uk/pricing/

I'm more concerned about the phrase 'bedlam at Camel Club' and a picture of a Policewoman on the noticeboard......hopes it's not your bedroom sunshine :tongueclosed:
I think I prefer the timed session to a race anyway. I expect more cuntish driving in a race! And £20 sounds much better too[emoji16]. @RV. Needs to do a poll though for venue and date. I can't do one on my phone cos I'm old and don't know how to [emoji16].

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
I think I prefer the timed session to a race anyway. I expect more cuntish driving in a race! And £20 sounds much better too[emoji16]. @RV. Needs to do a poll though for venue and date. I can't do one on my phone cos I'm old and don't know how to [emoji16].

Will do tomorrow (assuming I’m not in bed until 5 again)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Treat em mean, keep em keen.
Leeds - £20 - 12:30 - Sun 22nd October - Two 15 min timed sessions (same as last time)
Leeds - £35 - 13:00 - Sun 29th October - Two 15 min races.
Wakefield - £30 - Date and time TBC if this is our chosen track. - 30 mins of driving
Sheffield - £25 - 12:15 - Sun 29th October - Two 15 min timed sessions.