ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

October 2016. The Huntsman Inn?

Clio 182 FF
Ahh not in Leeds on the 23rd weekend, keep me posted though I'll show my face for the the first time at something similar soon!

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 using Tapatalk

V6 & Sunflower 172
Going to take a miss on this one actually guy's, really sorry but definitely next time.
I've taken the V6 off the road now till March ish weather dependent.
Can report the Recaro's i put in it a few weeks ago are amazing, big thanks to Jon Foz for the sub-frames.
Malton Big Breakfast taught me Recaro do actually make comfortable seats aswell.

V6 & Sunflower 172
yeah matey that was me, thanks.
Did you see the sunflower yellow phase 1 172 in the field slightly later on?
I've been after a phase 1 for a while but all the ones that come up for sale are either full on track cars on absolute dogs (rusty everywhere, dints, split bodywork etc).

Clio 182
Where dud you get those carbon inserts for your treadlines? I want a set haha. Yeah its turbo and for sale 4k

V6 & Sunflower 172
Exactly what i mean, doesn't anybody have a standard clean car for sale these days? Guess theyre all tucked away.
The seats came like that but its only plasti-dipping or hydro-dipping or something i think they call it.
My mates got pretty much everything inside his Megane done. Just a carbon dip. looks miles better than wrapping but downsides are its not something you can just remove and also i think there is a size limit to it (as in small parts only, not like a bonnet or something massive like that).

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I'll be there I'll have to quickly wash the car Sunday morning! May even use handcar wash [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk