ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OBDII scanner for phII 2004

Clio II dci
Is there any cheap ones that read airbags/etc? I don't wanna spend tons of money i just wanna read some codes and clear airbags nothing fancy but i can't find any cheap ones... someone help?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
You'll struggle to find ones that will clear airbag codes.

The SRS system is self diagnosing and the light will go out when the problem is fixed, so chances are you'll have to fix the fault before you can clear the light anyway.

Where abouts are you?

The iCarsoft i907 will read most of the codes on these. They're about £90.

Clio II dci
I'm in Portugal, the thing is the airbag light is on and it doesn't seem to be the cables on the seats becsuse they're soldered most of them.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Oh, i would have scanned it for you if you were local ?

Could try the Torque app with a cheap bluetooth OBD tool. Can't remember if Torque will read airbag ones or not, i think it does.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
You need clip ideally. As above it will be in fault if the light is on for some reason as clears itself when correct.