ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

O2 Sensor failing - Yellow Engine Light on

03 clio sport asc
Hey Guys

Got 100 cell and miltek cat back fitted, i believe the exhaust shop didnt touch the pre cat sensor but next day after exahust fitted at a track day the engine light came on yellow and wont go away even after reseting error codes with RS tuner. logs with the tuner show the voltage drops to 0 on the front o2 maybe every 10 seconds for a split second. does this mean its stuffed and needs to be replaced? car runs fine though seems a little down on power maybe and maybe a bit smelly but could be the new cat cant tell
I remember reading something about swappig the sensors around front to back, is this worth my trouble? if so whats the process just remove refit both ends obvisiouly and check the voltages again? if the rear is ok i can get by with out replacing it?
Also I run a wide band and that seems fine 13.1 under full throttle but ive always been skeptical if thats even correct, does that seem right? (runs henk 98 tune)
oh and if i do need one wheres the cheapest place to get one and whats the part number please.

Cheers
David