ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW/NE Meet, 31st Jan.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Re: NW/NE Meet, 30th Jan.

For the lazy NW members that wont look in the Yorks section... simples.

Ian

Focus TDCi

I'll come to it if it's during the day, but I'm not interested if it's a night thing tbh. Hollingworth was one of the best meets I've been to from what I remember (great roads, great turnout, awesome weather and good photo opp. oh and an Acid Vee), so something like that with slightly more focus on pub food and slightly less focus on u-turns would suit me just fine. :)

I imagine those business units are occupied now, but they were a good location for getting everyone together.

Pub in the blizzard:
4f08b831.gif

Photo 'strip':
e8685c3a.gif
(Would love to have another go at this lol)

Last edited:
  Mustang, S13, AX GT

I think we might have to do another bury meet tbh, it was a pretty good one.

Focus ST-2

I might be able to make this one, last one was awesome when we got down to that unit.

Mustang, S13, AX GT

If you read through the thread on the link there you will see that its going ahead, what with the replies and list of names going etc etc..

Clio 172

gutted i wont be able to make thuis one as im working! well upsetting considering ive just bought a decat and some 40mm springs for 120quid to be fitted 2moro!

Suzuki Ignis
Was going to come but car decided not to start today.

If I get it started in the morning ill come but some of ya'll might need to help me get it going when we leave :p

Homo spec mazda
Just for the record the police have a booth in the costco carpark, you should be able to see it off the roundabout, if its open its probably best theres no heroics.

Suzuki Ignis
I'll bring the jump leads!

Starter motors fooked I think, trying to source one now. Ended up cleaning the grey bumpers up, so there nice nd black now :)

Any pics to see what I missed?
Edit: just seen the pic thread.