ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Nov 29, 2014] Surrey Rolling Road Day (Farnborough)

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
It's that time of the year again, a Clio16Valver meet but always open to anybody. There's a number of us going this year again and would be nice to see some of the newer RenaultSports (plus others) there too.

9.00am start and usually lasts a few hours.

Price - £30 per car

Thanks

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
I may be able to make this. Is it just a turn up and get in the queue to run affair? :smile:

It certainly is, first come first serve I guess. We all know each other so if somebody needs to get away and wants to get in quicker it's not a problem :)

Iceberg 172cup
Me and 2 others are up for it
Be keen to see if my ktec itbd car is running the 197bhp they told me as i am not confident that it is.

106 gti
Balls I live about 5/10 mins away but working that day! Been there a few times though Charlie's new place is nice! Not fun for parking though if there's a few cars going!

Clio 200T
I'll bring the 200T down to this, be interested to see what Charlie's rollers make.. made 231bhp on RS Tunings.

Do we need to phone up and book? I had to last time it was a event thingy.

bass_direct

ClioSport Club Member
  375bhp mk1 +Williams
I'll bring the 200T down to this, be interested to see what Charlie's rollers make.. made 231bhp on RS Tunings.

Do we need to phone up and book? I had to last time it was a event thingy.

No need to phone up and book on this one. Just turn up and pay and you're all good to go! :)

Clio 200T
Ah okay mate.. What times everyone thinking to arrive then? Earlier rather than late I'm guessing?

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I'd like to share this on here so everyone is aware & that Bass & myself will be sorting this out on the day.

Clio16valver.co.uk said:
I have the pleasure to announce that long time member, moderator & all round legend that is Microwavedave17, has just had a successful lung transplant operation.

It's been a long wait for Dave & I want him and the world to know that everyone at Clio16valver wishes him all the best for his recovery and is chuffed to bits that he's finally got this 2nd chance at life and to use this platform to help others in similar situations & raise awareness & a bit of cash to boot :D So to that end, at the next big club meet which happens to be at Surrey Rolling Road on the 29th, as well as a card for people to sign, I shall also be organising a charity collection. It is the wish of Dave & all of those close to him that any money raised should be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust http://www.cysticfibrosis.org.uk/ and to the Harefield Hospital in London http://rbhcharity.org/about-us/ as they have been of huge help to Dave throughout his illness.

For anyone unable to attend the meet but would like to make a donation, I have setup a paypal account which is payments@clio16valver.co.uk

I'd also like to mention that somebody has died to make this possible but they were also able to help someone else live as their heart was successfully transplanted into someone else. None of this would have been possible without their sacrifice & proves what an amazing thing the Organ Donor Register is and to encourage people to register themselves https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/how_to_become_a_donor/registration/consent.asp