ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Weald Brekkie - Sun 19/May 10am

North Weald Brekkie - Sun 19/May 10am
Posted by TheEvilGiraffe
North Weald
Sunday, May 19, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, May 19, 2019 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
  2004 Clio 182
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to bail. I'm going to pick up a set of wheels from the south coast and the seller wants me there for 10am.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Sorry I was an unsociable fucker. I did want to come over before leaving but the tanker carrying avionics fuel caught fire right next to my car so I had to move it quickly then everyone left.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry I was an unsociable fucker. I did want to come over before leaving but the tanker carrying avionics fuel caught fire right next to my car so I had to move it quickly then everyone left.
Ah that did look a bit suspect.. his exhaust by his front wheel looked a bit on fire. I pointed it to him.. he didn't seem to notice or care.. then I quickly disappeared on my bike

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Ah that did look a bit suspect.. his exhaust by his front wheel looked a bit on fire. I pointed it to him.. he didn't seem to notice or care.. then I quickly disappeared on my bike

I’m glad you did as I was the closest to it.
I can’t believe his attitude, a tanker of aviation fuel on fire next to a crowd of people and he really didn’t care.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I’m glad you did as I was the closest to it.
I can’t believe his attitude, a tanker of aviation fuel on fire next to a crowd of people and he really didn’t care.
Did they have to set an extinguisher out on it or did it just burn out?! I did at first think it was some sort of purging burn off to stop fumes building up..

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Did they have to set an extinguisher out on it or did it just burn out?! I did at first think it was some sort of purging burn off to stop fumes building up..

A fire engine was putting it out the last I see as I was trying to get off the grass and away from it.
I had one of those moments where I was thinking I probably shouldn’t be trying to move my car but just get away from it as soon as possible.
I believe nothing bad happened in the end but the potential was there.

A fire engine was putting it out the last I see as I was trying to get off the grass and away from it.
I had one of those moments where I was thinking I probably shouldn’t be trying to move my car but just get away from it as soon as possible.
I believe nothing bad happened in the end but the potential was there.
IIRC Av fuel is pretty hard to combust - I'm sure I remember someone on the telly saying you could put a fire out with it, lol.