ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North east Scotland

182t
If there is a few down this end wondered if anyone is interested in Clio sport meet this year could join on the convoy from further Down south

Impreza
I'm in Nairn. Did the Applecross run a few years back with Scottish Scoobies, definitely a road to drive at least once in your life.

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
im in mintlaw, but getting to old for meets (37) 😂 I've a blue 172 cup, loads of stuff to be fitted but nowhere to do it, hopefully be done very soon though:spanner::up:

BMW 328i
Small world indeed! How's the BMW doing?

It's sold now. Advertised it and i recieved a deposit it the same day. Thought it would've taken months to sell so was sort of gutted it went so quickly. Now just running the 182. Good fun and plan to do the nc500 in June with two of my brothers in there 1*2's

Got any fun bits lying around from yours?

bangybear

ClioSport Club Member
  PH1 172
Not many people going to know where that is 😂 What you driving?

Haha nonsense god's country.....lol, Bought a Monaco PH2 172 from another CS user a month or so as a toy to replace my EP3 Type R as I fancied getting back to renaultsport's unreliable electrics smokey teet (Had a PH1 and 2 x R26's in the past also) :) Really enjoying it so far and so much more responsive in the corners than the type r

It's sold now. Advertised it and i recieved a deposit it the same day. Thought it would've taken months to sell so was sort of gutted it went so quickly. Now just running the 182. Good fun and plan to do the nc500 in June with two of my brothers in there 1*2's

Got any fun bits lying around from yours?
Haha always nice to have a hassle free sale but I know the feeling once they're gone!

NC500 is on my list too but no firm plans, unlikely to be in the Clio though.

I don't have much tbh, I bought it pretty complete and most of what I've changed I've sold to cover costs.

Ph2 172
Haha nonsense god's country.....lol, Bought a Monaco PH2 172 from another CS user a month or so as a toy to replace my EP3 Type R as I fancied getting back to renaultsport's unreliable electrics smokey teet (Had a PH1 and 2 x R26's in the past also) :smile: Really enjoying it so far and so much more responsive in the corners than the type r

Haha some good roads round about I suppose! Nice, it wasn't the one that was for sale up north was it? Interesting to hear, I was after a Honda before I landed with the Clio, was always going to happen I suppose haha. Might see you about :up:

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
I'm in Angus area, no longer have a clio but would be happy to come out for a drive and meet some people.

npt

BMW 320d- 172 cup
There's more active members up the north east than I thought! Are many of you guys planning on making the trip down to ClioSport Festival this year?

Not sure tbh as its 440 miles each way, every event is miles away from up here, I'll ask my mate when I'm home see if he's keen to go, be a long trip in the Clio

bangybear

ClioSport Club Member
  PH1 172
Haha some good roads round about I suppose! Nice, it wasn't the one that was for sale up north was it? Interesting to hear, I was after a Honda before I landed with the Clio, was always going to happen I suppose haha. Might see you about :up:
Cool it was the PH2 Monaco sold by MarcR on here a month or so ago, mechanically very good just needs a wee tidy up on the bodywork. Don't get me wrong the Type R was far better built and the gearbox 100 times better but the clio is just a far more involving and fun drive plus the wife hates the clio more so that an added bonus :) Yeah where about is it you are?

Ph2 172
Cool it was the PH2 Monaco sold by MarcR on here a month or so ago, mechanically very good just needs a wee tidy up on the bodywork. Don't get me wrong the Type R was far better built and the gearbox 100 times better but the clio is just a far more involving and fun drive plus the wife hates the clio more so that an added bonus :smile: Yeah where about is it you are?

Ah ok, not the one I was thinking but good to hear it's mechanically sound, that's half the battle 🙈 I'm probably not too far round the corner, it's not that big a place 😂

I've recently joined the site, got myself a state of a car haha! I'm based in Angus (Arbroath), would be keen to meet some new people etc, see whats happening around this area, seems pretty dead from what ive seen!