ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Norf West Mega Meet.. Sat 21st Nov @ chipsaway/preston**

audi a6 3.0tdi
pics?

another cracking NW meet :) Well done Naith on your first meet, you have set the bar high now though so what wonders are we doing next?

meet at my house, drive fits 3 cars. first to get to mine when i give the signal wins.

utter carnage, plus my neighbour is a cnut so it would be fun to see the vectra bus smash through his door

ZX6R B1H
great little event you had mr naith, shame i was late but i get to see all that stuff day in day out pmsl.

I was gutted about the products on sale :( I had no monies :'(

Looking forward to the next one...

Brett subarus suck ;)

320d
I like your Scooby Gaz. Its comfy, pretty fast and grips well. Its just not as raw as a stripped Clio or Evo.

I wanted products too. I have no money untill I get paid on friday though.

Does he do mail order Naith? I want that banana stuff.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Sorry i missed it guys, I've been sat at home nursing a splitting headache that seems immune to paracetamol/aspirin :(

Bus w**ker
Just got home, knackered but an awesome meet and even awesomer dent removal guy.

Nice one for today Naith and thanks for sorting it all out. Nice to meet those of you I spoke to...soz for turning up with a stinking hangover and generally looking miserable/grumpy all day lol.

Just gonna process the few pictures I took today, will post them when done.

Big love.

xoxo

Gutted I couldn't make this, didn't get done at work till later than I thought, didn't help getting called to come back after I'd got home either :rolleyes:.

Looks like a good meet from the pictures I've seen in the Media section.

320d
the bannana stuff pwns!!!

i can get it in this week and post it, meet up to get it to youses

I'll have some on the banana stuff. I'll meet up with you and get it off you if you want. PM me and we'll sort it out. Wouldn't mind some micro fibres either if you can get them.