ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nicole the Renault Clio 182 Cup in Inferno Orange 2005

So I finally Managed to find a car close to me :smile:
I Introduce to you:
Nicole
Renault Clio 182 Cup Inferno Orange 2005
74,000 Miles
Full Service History
Factory Fitted Recaro's
Ktec Coilovers
Ktec Cat Back Exhaust
Ktec Induction Kit
Whiteline Rear Bar
Ktec Engine Mounts

Drives Sport on, Very Planted. This is my second Clio Sport but my first 182. Took me a while to find one that the exterior hadn't been played with and that wasn't up for extortionate amounts of £ and was not a massive drive away from me.

First things first, Remove the harnesses, Maybe remove the Induction kit for standard and remove the window tints?
IMG_0669.JPG
IMG_0670.JPG

Attachments

• 19114574_10209371822352835_412333613_n (1).jpg
    19114574_10209371822352835_412333613_n (1).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 272
there is a whole thing about Nicole and Papa is there? I just called her nicole as the previious owner called her that and i thought why change her name, didnt know it was a universal thing?

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I didnt know either, apparently it was an optional upgrade for the cups, Have an e-mail from renault to prove they are from factory as I contacted them before buying the car to check :smile:
89 FF's and 37 cups were specced with them :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
About 15 were fitted with standard seats so not rare tbh

In fact thinking about it

No idea.

:)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I was joking

15 inferno cups with standard seats, the rest fitted with recaros making it not rare.

I'm tired today and my jokes are awful :/