ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie petrol blue 182

182 clio petrol blue
hi guys new on here and won't be in the clio scene for long now as selling up my petrol blue 182 great car but family and business needs come first;(

182 clio petrol blue
yeah i love it but needs must, if i had the money it would be put away for the future but can't justify it

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
And photobucket doesn't work mate.

Be worth paying the membership fees and advertising the car properly on here.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_3723.PNG

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I posted this as for sale in the Clio Media thread of petrol blue whoring. Someone local to you was interested.

That colour is insane! Car looks in good condition too... Good luck with the sale. I'd snap that up on a heartbeat if it was in South Africa... [emoji51]

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

182 clio petrol blue
Thanks guys, if anyone's interested I'm reducing price but for some reason I can't post a reply in sale section need her gone as I have my new car now £3750 ono

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Try and hold out on the price for what looks a nice car. There's plenty of cheaper ones out there. As good? Unlikely.

Glwts and stay strong. Lols :)