ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to clios, new Renaults :-) from London

Impreza
Hi All :)

I've been used to Jap (Subaru's) and German (Audi's) cars, and always fancied a Clio Sport, since reading how awesome they are on Scoobynet :)

Bit the bullet, and bought as close to standard as possible :)

Looking forward to reading all the info on these cars, and how to best look after them, as well as get the most fun out of them!

Here's my family addition!

Looks mint! Welcome to the Fun Side ;) :)

IMHO the funnest way to run them is just run them standard but well-maintained - refreshed suspension, standard ride height, etc. Renault know how to set up a chassis, and while lowering/stiffening/track setups are fine, it's already difficult enough to enjoy a car near its limits on the highway, so why make the limits even higher? lol

Impreza
Looks mint! Welcome to the Fun Side ;) :)

IMHO the funnest way to run them is just run them standard but well-maintained - refreshed suspension, standard ride height, etc. Renault know how to set up a chassis, and while lowering/stiffening/track setups are fine, it's already difficult enough to enjoy a car near its limits on the highway, so why make the limits even higher? lol

Haha, i have to admit, shes completely standard, and is a lot of fun, at the same time, my wife and mum can drive her too!

Shes looks better i pics than close, up, but then, its 16 year old car, so i cant complain.

The plan is to to refresh with main OEM bits, when they need doing. Really like it at the mo :)

Haha, i have to admit, shes completely standard, and is a lot of fun, at the same time, my wife and mum can drive her too!

Shes looks better i pics than close, up, but then, its 16 year old car, so i cant complain.

The plan is to to refresh with main OEM bits, when they need doing. Really like it at the mo :)
Book yourself and the ladies in your life some track time - that way you can all learn how it handles and have the confidence to drive it properly ;) :)