ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RS 200T Owner - Hi!

RS 200 Lux Cup
Morning everyone,

After many years of pining and seeing my brother go through a whole bunch of Clio’s, I am now the proud owner of a 2015 RS 220.
4C0514E4-6994-4C74-91FD-B0837E821BDD.jpeg
B24ACEA4-CD98-4CA6-953E-445D4E0C5CAF.jpeg
AB4F4968-DFD3-499C-AFA8-CEB1118067B0.jpeg

Interested to get involved in the community and see what goes on around here.

Would love any tips/advice any of you might have to keeping the car in good shape besides the regular maintenance check points (fluids etc.)

Cheers!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Morning everyone,

After many years of pining and seeing my brother go through a whole bunch of Clio’s, I am now the proud owner of a 2015 RS 220.
View attachment 1423203View attachment 1423204View attachment 1423205
Interested to get involved in the community and see what goes on around here.

Would love any tips/advice any of you might have to keeping the car in good shape besides the regular maintenance check points (fluids etc.)

Cheers!

Welcome to the club!

That’s a bloody lovely car! The mk4’s are a massively underrated car and have to be driven to be appreciated in my opinion.

I’ve been lucky enough to have a go in both the 200T and the Trophy and I loved them both. I can see myself in one in the next couple of years.

If you’re looking to get involved in our friendly community we have our big annual event coming up in a couple of weeks at Blyton Park circuit. It’s much more than just a track day with activities going on throughout the day including a show a shine competition and an awesome charity raffle (the prizes this year are bloody amazing). If you come for the full weekend we have catered food, A DJ and a pretty good booze up on the Saturday night.

You really don’t need to worry about not knowing anyone as we are genuinely a very friendly community and we welcome all newcomers with open arms.

You can purchase tickets here www.cliosportfestival.net

Hope you can make it!

RS 200 Lux Cup
Welcome to the club!

That’s a bloody lovely car! The mk4’s are a massively underrated car and have to be driven to be appreciated in my opinion.

I’ve been lucky enough to have a go in both the 200T and the Trophy and I loved them both. I can see myself in one in the next couple of years.

If you’re looking to get involved in our friendly community we have our big annual event coming up in a couple of weeks at Blyton Park circuit. It’s much more than just a track day with activities going on throughout the day including a show a shine competition and an awesome charity raffle (the prizes this year are bloody amazing). If you come for the full weekend we have catered food, A DJ and a pretty good booze up on the Saturday night.

You really don’t need to worry about not knowing anyone as we are genuinely a very friendly community and we welcome all newcomers with open arms.

You can purchase tickets here www.cliosportfestival.net

Hope you can make it!

Honestly very happy with the purchase, had a good look at many different ones and this one comes out on top by a long run.
Pleasant to find how good/fun the semi-auto box is to use, despite feeling like I read nothing but bad reviews about it. I know it’s not very traditional RS, but it does make for a great box which is nice for normal everyday jaunts and when you want to give it some.

Seen that festival advertised and pending work commitments I’ll try head on over for at least one of the days, hopefully the Saturday [emoji1417]

As for plans for the car, nothing as of yet! Will have to see what the bank will allow in the future.
Although if anyone knows of somewhere I can get the original chrome boot and bonnet Renault badges let me know. Want to swap the current black ones out, they’ve got an odd matte finish which has tarnished [emoji849]

Cheers for all the warm welcomes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gus

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Csf is all about the Saturday mate, Sunday is for recovery (from Saturday night, not track breakdowns?) so don't make a trip for that.
Have a look at the badges, thers a guy who makes covers for them in different finishes and it's quite likely that's what's fitted to yours.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Honestly very happy with the purchase, had a good look at many different ones and this one comes out on top by a long run.
Pleasant to find how good/fun the semi-auto box is to use, despite feeling like I read nothing but bad reviews about it. I know it’s not very traditional RS, but it does make for a great box which is nice for normal everyday jaunts and when you want to give it some.

Seen that festival advertised and pending work commitments I’ll try head on over for at least one of the days, hopefully the Saturday [emoji1417]

As for plans for the car, nothing as of yet! Will have to see what the bank will allow in the future.
Although if anyone knows of somewhere I can get the original chrome boot and bonnet Renault badges let me know. Want to swap the current black ones out, they’ve got an odd matte finish which has tarnished [emoji849]

Cheers for all the warm welcomes!

The show is on the Saturday mate. Friday evening is mainly for people who are on the morning track time to camp and the Sunday is just packing away for leaving for home.

Hope you can make it ?

RS 200 Lux Cup
Csf is all about the Saturday mate, Sunday is for recovery (from Saturday night, not track breakdowns[emoji1]) so don't make a trip for that.
Have a look at the badges, thers a guy who makes covers for them in different finishes and it's quite likely that's what's fitted to yours.

Absolute shout from you sir!
Covers now removed and badges polished up [emoji1362]
6e959ec73a6dbcac05c27d3c403f1201.jpg

935f739d9982a299d7d28728b3d7c41c.jpg

Cheers mate

RS 200 Lux Cup
Absolutely beautiful car youve got. Any plans for it?

Done some research this evening and found out the car has had a few tweaks already unknown to the dealer I bought from...

Fitted with K-Tec lowering springs (might have been clear to some from pictures but I wasn’t aware) and also has had the central exhaust silencer deleted. I even said during first test drive that I thought it was louder than the ones I drove before, clearly wasn’t wrong [emoji23] lovely pops and bangs from it.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Done some research this evening and found out the car has had a few tweaks already unknown to the dealer I bought from...

Fitted with K-Tec lowering springs (might have been clear to some from pictures but I wasn’t aware) and also has had the central exhaust silencer deleted. I even said during first test drive that I thought it was louder than the ones I drove before, clearly wasn’t wrong [emoji23] lovely pops and bangs from it.

That’s a nice little bonus then! Looking again at it it does sit really well. Also I’ve heard them with the centre silencer chopped out, certainly sounds how it should’ve from the factory.

RS 200 Lux Cup
Welcome aboard, I may be wrong but isn't that a 200 not a 220?

Indeed you are correct, looking at a lot of these over a short period of time I confused myself and I can’t find a way to change the post name so, apologies [emoji2361]