ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new owner of a 1.1 phase 3

Clio phase 3 1.1
Evening all, is it okay to join this forum for guidance about some issues ive found with my first car, a 1.1 silver phase 3 Clio??, if not can you point me in the direction of a more suitable forum.

Cheers

Jessie

Clio 172 Cup
Welcome mate I am sure people will give you some pointers some great people with great knowledge on here although I am pretty crap ?

Clio phase 3 1.1
Thanks my full name is Jessica, first issue I need hep with is even though I have 40 quids worth of fuel in the tank. The low level warning symbol is lit and the gauge displays nil, any ideas on what may be wrong???

Clio 172 Cup
Hi Jess I am not sure if the gauge works off a float or something else on your model Clio someone will jump in and give u the advice tho I have had a few times on other cars sometimes it corrects itself after driving for a bit

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome Jess, I've recently bought a 1.2 clio mk2 for my daughter, also a jess!

I'm sure someone will be able to help with any problems you encounter with your car. @bloke any ideas?

Clio phase 3 1.1
Anybody tell me how to do a Dash reset please, ( my car is a campus), but the same body as a Mk 2, the dashboard is Electronic though,

Please help