ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New exhaust time

I'm in need of a new exhaust for my 182 and would like one to sound as close to standard as possible and have had no luck finding an aftermarket system that isn't loud so I was looking to go the custom route.

Can anybody recommend a decent fabricator in the south east that would be able to make a cat back system? Has anybody used Hayward and Scott before?

Also is it a big job if I were to buy a system that was loud and then put a silencer in the middle?

Any help appreciated, thanks

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Found the fully resonated milltek cat-back to be fairly similar noise-wise. That has a centre silencer and a twin backbox. You’d have to test one out to know if it suited though, potentially marginally louder at motorway speeds?
But I do have powerflex mounts which do a great job of throwing noise up through the boot floor