ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car time bmw 140

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Even at 40k they're a lot of car for the money. You can get them with about 20% off (once they're loaded, you get less discount on options). So £32k for something with heated leather, decent handling and 0-100 in 10 seconds and 3 years warranty. Bargain.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
No ones buying them cash at 40k though, are they? Like the Golf R the market is saturated with them as 95% will have been leased/pcp et al?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Yep loads of dealer discounts out there.
At 40k they are pushing their luck, that's 18 month old M3 territory...

Toureg vW Transporte
I should think most people are having them like me on a 0% pcp. I did look at an 12 month old one through bmw as well and it was cheaper for me to have the new one..
Mental

Peugeot 308
£40k?.. Yeah, retail.

A Shadow Edition with a couple nifty extra's can be had for £30k with the discounts floating about.

Toureg vW Transporte
£40k?.. Yeah, retail.

A Shadow Edition with a couple nifty extra's can be had for £30k with the discounts floating about.

From what I could see , a brand new one is from 35-39k it seems to be once you go over 40k the tax band increases

Peugeot 308
From what I could see , a brand new one is from 35-39k it seems to be once you go over 40k the tax band increases

As a retail price yeah but the discounts available on these are very good if you shop around (A quick play on Carwow - £32k).

You need virtually every option ticked on a 1 to go over that mark. Most used ones I've seen don't even have pro nav 😧

Because the original buyers are sensible.
I was always under the illusion that Pro-Nav would be a big tick, but in reality, bar a bigger screen and a couple of gadgets, its not worth the additional £££ it costs IMO.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
What’s the diff with pro nav?
Good screen, better iDrive controller and faster processor. Big HDD too to store music on. Non pro-nav looks positively "rental/lease spec".

Borderlinene ruins the dash IMO. A friend of mine has an F20 with basic nav and no black panel display. It's actually the facelift F20 but looks at least 5 years older than mine as a result.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Because the original buyers are sensible.
I was always under the illusion that Pro-Nav would be a big tick, but in reality, bar a bigger screen and a couple of gadgets, its not worth the additional £££ it costs IMO.

Disagree. I wouldn't consider one without pro-nav. Resale should be reason enough to do it. I wouldn't buy one without the black panel display let alone pro nav.

Toureg vW Transporte
Good screen, better iDrive controller and faster processor. Big HDD too to store music on. Non pro-nav looks positively "rental/lease spec".

Borderlinene ruins the dash IMO. A friend of mine has an F20 with basic nav and no black panel display. It's actually the facelift F20 but looks at least 5 years older than mine as a result.
Have you got one in yours? Got a photo?

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Have you got one in yours? Got a photo?
I have pro-nav in mine.

MVIMG_20171231_155345.jpg