ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car day

clio270hp &megane f1
Not quite as you think it is, wee hidden suprise for thoose who think its just a wee slow clio
20180808_181954.jpg

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
What are the other mods for all that power? Spacers should be on the list for the rear.

Land Rover
I like it!

I had a Vauxhall VX220, they are pretty fast anyway but this was a tuned turbo version, it was actually not very nice to drive, harsh and rattly, nothing like my Elise.

But did it go, l would be behind some fairly fast car and would wait for them to give their all, then l would pull out and overtake as if they were parked.

Another car that l sold and is now worth twice what l got for it.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I like it!

I had a Vauxhall VX220, they are pretty fast anyway but this was a tuned turbo version, it was actually not very nice to drive, harsh and rattly, nothing like my Elise.

But did it go, l would be behind some fairly fast car and would wait for them to give their all, then l would pull out and overtake as if they were parked.

Another car that l sold and is now worth twice what l got for it.

They do go like f**k to be fair my mate had a mapped one it was epic!!

And yes he thinks the same should of kept it rare as now!