ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car (200 deals)

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
put a deposit on ordering this today,

IMG_0174.jpg

250 cup
black
leds

thats it.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Congrats. But I just cannot get on with the 250 at the moment. Just, erm, not my cup of tea. I see the problem though... The Megane for not much more than the 200? It is a tough one, but I'd solve that by either sticking with a 200 or opting for a FRS - although the FRS is more and potentially slower than the Megane! Anyway, glad to see you've made a decision. What were the deciding factors in the end chap?

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah PCP DA. was 2k deposit 223 per month

jamie - I took both out once again for a decent test drive ie. proper b road blasting with mixed motorway. The Salesman Mathew at lookers chelmsford really let me open the taps on the meggy and i thnk that was my mistake on the first test drive last week.

First up was the red 200 + cup chassis and it felt solid and great but it didnt feel much in pace or difference in comparison to my 172.

The meggy was hugely more capable and it certainly felt a step up from the 200.

The crunch really came to numbers and the fact i had the clio for 5 years and fancied a change mate. With the options speced on the 200 that I thought were essentials like ac and speedlines it came to 10 quid more a month than the meggy. Although in the long run its the 200 which will have the financial advantage. We will just have to see if they actually hold on to their value better to suceed the GFV of 14k.

I tried out the rs monitor which i thought was a funky gadget but not worth the 500 quid option. The recaros were not an option full stop, they were just too tight. I think i was wearing my "fat" jeans though.

Black looked so nice against the LEDS and standard black alloys. .:)

A FRS would have been the ideal balance imo. Fantastic pace and excitement but no way near my budget. If you can afford it, go for it.

This looks like a good deal!

Once you hand the keys back after 2 years do you get your deposit back meaning all you pay is your 199/250 (spec dependent) a month?

Thanks

Hi,

New Member and first post!

Just ordered a 200 with cup pack yesterday from Lookers Chester in Racing Blue on the £999 deposit offer. Very cheap way of getting into a fast hot hatch.

Have been quoted as car being ready in Sept...Can't wait!!!

Italian 3.2 V6
Anyway of getting a 200 quicker than sept on this lookers deal?

What are normal PCP's with general Renault garages?

Can a PCP be done on a used 200? Or does it HAVE to be new?

PSJ.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

What are normal PCP's with general Renault garages?

Can a PCP be done on a used 200? Or does it HAVE to be new?

PSJ.

Any Renault dealer can do it. My local one matched it yesterday.

PCP's are available from any dealer.

PCP's can be used on a used car, but the manufacturer offers no support so the APR will be about 12/13/14 percent.

Da

Less

Only by either buying a car the dealer already has, buying one from a cancelled order or buying second hand.
The RenaultSport factory closes for the entire month of August which only adds to the delay.

Vectra SRi
Any Renault dealer can do it. My local one matched it yesterday.

PCP's are available from any dealer.

PCP's can be used on a used car, but the manufacturer offers no support so the APR will be about 12/13/14 percent.

so i could go into my local VW dealer for arguments sake, and they'd do a similar thing?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
obviously i understand the deposit is always dependant on the car price

Not necasarily. (sp)

When I worked at Renault, you could buy a Scenic on a PCP with a £199 deposit. At the time Clio wasn't on offer so the minimum deposit was £995.

It depends on the dealer/manufacturer.

Da

Less
My mum's just got a new Twingo on 0% over three years. Some great deals out there to be had!

golf gt tdi
Just ordered my RS 200 cup in glacier white from Harrats pontefract. £199 a month with a £995 deposit. Just got to wait till september for delivery(jesus is it still june!!)

clio 172 cup
if i keep the 6k miles per year and go over that but buy the car at the end will the final value change, theres a green 200 no recaros in renault gateshead so im going to see if they will match the offer