ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Renaultsport RB200 Clio (Updated Post #82)

Drove 8 hours today to pick up my new RB 200 from Steve@R-sport cars, love it so much!

Comes with the Recaros, Heated mirrors, Cup Chassis and the Carbon interior package to name a few options, going to get to work in the morning getting the paint gleaming and will take some better pictures during and after, but here's one in the meanwhile.

Image.jpg

The number plate is staying as well, overwhelmed to say the least :eek:

RS6 C7
Re: My Renaultsport RB 200 Clio!

Bit of an upgrade! Extremely nice. Best looking 200 iv'e seen for a while & you have peace of mind that it's a great car when buying from Steve.

clio 200 cup

Nice how much is this carbon pack and what exactly do you get ?

Thanks guys :)

Think he was referring to the carbon pack in the car.

Not too sure but I think it was a few hundred pounds from the factory. Includes the centre console and dash strips in 'carbon' as well as the soft touch dash IIRC.

Out of curiosity is it proper CFRP or "just" a single layer, or some sort of wrap? (not meaning to sound arrogant at all, that is simply a stunning example you've got!)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Lovely looking motor. Steve brings so many CS members to bexley at one point or another, mental!

Be careful and get used to it before really giving it some omph.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

Does look fappin' ace, I bet your well happy :)

Saw Steve's ad for this and the pics didn't dissapoint, you know you got a good car if it came from him.

Out of curiosity is it proper CFRP or "just" a single layer, or some sort of wrap? (not meaning to sound arrogant at all, that is simply a stunning example you've got!)
It's the most shocking fake textured plastic if I'm honest! Looks the part though.

Thanks for all the comments guys, will get some photos of it clean in around 6 hours ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Thanks guys :)

Think he was referring to the carbon pack in the car.

Not too sure but I think it was a few hundred pounds from the factory. Includes the centre console and dash strips in 'carbon' as well as the soft touch dash IIRC.

It's just a different finish to the interior console and strips. Not a wrap.

It was an extra £90 if you had the Recaros too and was classed as the 'Recaro Interior Pack'

Same as they fit in the Raiders.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

You're so sh*t at hints.

Almost as bad as I am at mentioning mine.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

I know what you mean Chris, at first RB on the 200 just looked wrong somehow, this however, looks flipping awesome.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

With my OCD? It'll never get like that. :eek:

Anyway; Racing Blue. Lovely colour on the 200.

Suzuki Jimny

Looks loooovely. Will have a look at it at castle combe next month :)

PB 182 (1 of 29)

Looks spot on, finally feeling 200 love after not being too sure for a while!