ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old LY Clio 182

Megane Sport F1 :)
Hey,

6 years on from selling my LY 182 I’m keen to buy it back. Iv managed to locate it on here and it’s owned by Ash255welch. Does anyone have his mobile number by any chance? Iv PM’ed him in here but not sure if he’s still active.

Thanks,

David

Is this @TonkaTruck old LY ?

Owners on here have been -

TommyC
Me
Tonkatruck
AshJ
Ash255welch

I want it back now haha! ?

It was written off during my ownership when someone went into the back of me. I sold it on but in high insight I should have fixed and kept it...

Last edited:

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Can’t find it in the for sale section so looks like it’s been sold on again. Bad timing I guess ?

Saw this car this morning near my home so there's a chance Ash didn't sell it mate.

Saw this car this morning near my home so there's a chance Ash didn't sell it mate.

I spoke to AshJ via text the other day (after finally getting his number) and he has sold it to his mate. He’s passed my details on but unfortunately I can’t see it going up for sale anytime soon ?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Probably for the best. Owning a car a second time wont be the same as when you had it.

Probably for the best. Owning a car a second time wont be the same as when you had it.

I only owned it for 6 weeks before someone smashed into me and wrote it off. So definitely have unfinished business with it in my eyes ?

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Why do you specifically want your one back if you didn't own it for very long?

Its like wanting to get back with an old girlfriend after she's had a few boy friends since - kinda thinking it won't be how you remembered it.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member

Its like wanting to get back with an old girlfriend after she's had a few boy friends since - kinda thinking it won't be how you remembered it.
Not as fresh and a bit loose and sloppy you mean? ?

I guess I just have a soft spot for that car even though I didn’t have it for long. Wouldn’t rule out getting any other LY but my preference would be my old one