ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Inferno Story...

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
After the alternator incident last week I finally got it sorted...
£355 lighter for new one, a new abs and a aircon re-gas were also done in that price.
May get the upper inlet done gold now the car moves an stops again.

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Been so busy with work lately not done anything with the car... the upper inlet is still waiting to be powder coated gold...seats an cage to be purchased...
But today saw the cracked an chipped windscreen replaced an finally the URL logos put on the car!
IMG_1850.JPG

So glad I went with the dark blue instead of yellow/gold...
IMG_1852.JPG

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Do they put a new outer rubber on when they replace the windscreen? My screen is full of little chips and scratches and is terrible when the suns on it.

Sounds very nice that.....^^^^
When's the drop off date.if you have one yet..?very jealous....:cool:
Thought about it my self.but I'm thinking of selling mine.😞

Wednesday next week
If you decide to sell I get 1st dibs on the turinis don't forget! Lol
Loving that....:up:i will probably hear it before I see it..:cool:
If I don't get the price I want. (If I sell).they will come off..:wink:

Yes mate, had my map done there and is the only place close to me that I know of.

+ from what I've been reading it's also the best place to get it done! A result that Engine Dynamics isn't a million miles away :grinning: Reminds me when I had my old Astra VXR in at Courtenay Sport being mapped/rolling roaded, was only a 45 min drive for me, but there were other people there all the way from Wales!! Anyway.......... you know my thoughts on this mate; AWESOME!!!!!!! :up::up::up:

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Had a little mess about this morning whilst getting the car ready for ED on Thursday.
IMG_2171.JPG

Not sure if the fuel guard will be on when it comes back as all the images I seen of their work shows without it, but if it does I'll rattle can it black.

No mate I just took the cover off and sat the inlet on the engine to get a pic, will have to wait to see if it goes back on. You coming down on Thursday?

No I would have loved to come along mate especially as i'm off work Thursday but will be in Norwich a good chunk of the morning when your long gone, typical, everything at once lol!

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Excited to see the results
You and me both mate!!

Would love to see this when it's done, should be a lot of fun!
Hope so mate! Will have to get @182_steve out for a meet!!

Are you going for a forged build or just low-boost/standard internals?
Just going low boost with a uprated clutch for now with scope to go high boost/forge when funds allow. Plus there's a few other parts I'd like to get before taking the engine further.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You and me both mate!!

Hope so mate! Will have to get @182_steve out for a meet!!

Just going low boost with a uprated clutch for now with scope to go high boost/forge when funds allow. Plus there's a few other parts I'd like to get before taking the engine further.
Good plan. How long have they said the conversion would take?