ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY Megane 265 Trophy On Pistonheads

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Subaru, arctic 182FF
Nice car good advert. Mayve a couple of pics of those recaros tho eh ? Especially since you give negative comments on the drivers .

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Definitely more pics, is it Liquid Yellow? Great car.

Why are you getting rid?

getikte

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will upload the rest asap, been out the country so not had a chance to take the ones that are missing. And unfortunately it doesn't get the use it should. 4 miles a day to work and back and ive also got my PH1 track car which will be back out next season and will need towed to tracks.

Trader Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
  Peugeot 308
Lovely looking car and the advert reads alright, but the pictures dont do it justice and let it down IMO.

I'd be inclined to favour an advert more-so where there is a collection of say, 10 high quality pictures all taken at the same time, in some form of scenic surrounding.

Trader Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
  Peugeot 308
As an example, this was taken in a train station car park, on an Iphone 6 when I put up for sale.

MINI.JPG

It also helps having shite car's close by 😂😂😂

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Subaru, arctic 182FF
Lovely car like these a lot.
I cant believe how sh#t the numbered plaque is on these hadnt realised before