ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My BG 182 finally on Trophy Turinis

182 Turbo Project
I agree mate it did look really good and im still keeping those wheels, i was getting a bit bored though as it had been like that for ages, and ive allways wanted a set of trophy turinis. The pics arnt very good tbh, it looks loads better in person

Would be interesting to see what it looks like on 40's.

Might make me change my mind! ;)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Would be interesting to see what it looks like on 40's.

Might make me change my mind! ;)

Well my plan either way was that i was going to get 195 45s the next time o get some tyres because the front 2 on in and outside are wearing really quick due to being so low and stretched
But when the turinis arived they had 3 mitchelins on with decent tread so i decided rather than sell them id juat use them till ther no good, plus my mates brother had a practicly brand new same size tyre he gave me for £10 so had that put on
I could of got the 40's swapped on but its a waste of money, id rather spend the money towards a new set of tyres as the cheapst place is £10 a tyre to swap
And seing as im keeping the standard wheels i may aswell leave the tyres on so they are ther ready to go strate on if i ever need to

182 Turbo Project
Well my plan either way was that i was going to get 195 45s the next time o get some tyres because the front 2 on in and outside are wearing really quick due to being so low and stretched
But when the turinis arived they had 3 mitchelins on with decent tread so i decided rather than sell them id juat use them till ther no good, plus my mates brother had a practicly brand new same size tyre he gave me for £10 so had that put on
I could of got the 40's swapped on but its a waste of money, id rather spend the money towards a new set of tyres as the cheapst place is £10 a tyre to swap
And seing as im keeping the standard wheels i may aswell leave the tyres on so they are ther ready to go strate on if i ever need to

Fair enough lol.

BG 182 (full fat)
Mate to be honest that looks fuckin immense. I have a black ff 182 on the anthracite standard wheels and im hoping i can find a set of these. Stunning. What coilovers have you got?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Mate to be honest that looks fuckin immense. I have a black ff 182 on the anthracite standard wheels and im hoping i can find a set of these. Stunning. What coilovers have you got?

Cheers, it's on GAZ coilover's

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks great mate!

I did love yours on the standard wheels though, I'm undecided what looks better.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great mate!

I did love yours on the standard wheels though, I'm undecided what looks better.

I think the tyres play a big part as they look so big lol, when i get smaller tyres on i think it will look even better

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Looking decent and the wheels go really well.

Im only about 20mins from the car so im nipping out at the weekend to see whats left on it and whats up for grabs

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Looking decent and the wheels go really well.

Im only about 20mins from the car so im nipping out at the weekend to see whats left on it and whats up for grabs

Update with whats left mate, intrested to know

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Couple of pics feom yeaterday as it was gleaming, location-tesco haha
A pic of pat-t2phy trophy aswell
4b2a3667.jpg

ce9e8b43.jpg

cafb52c2.jpg

47ed8b89.jpg

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Looks amazing. I had a BG 182 When I was 18, Always wanted another... Just like this haha