ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Banzai MX-5 Project...

Swift Sport
Multi-shot...

IMG_3440.JPG

Swift Sport
Spent yesterday afternoon at Curborough in the MX-5. The Mk3 certainly goes sideways easier, much to my delight. Another fun day... I must admit that despite feeling slightly underwhelmed overall with the car I don't really miss the Mk1 all that much, so maybe it's not such a bad motor after all.

IMG_3628.JPG

Swift Sport
Aaaaaaaand... I've sold it.

I sold it because this year I'm meant to be racing in the BARC Max5 MX-5 Championship, but I've just turned down my opportunity to race so everything has gone a bit Pete Tong.

Not sure if want to continue doing track stuff at this point.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
You took a munter and made it decent again, I hope you got a decent price?

Swift Sport
I more or less broke even. I sold it to the guy I was going to be racing for so I didn't want to ask for too much lol.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Why is that if you don't mind me asking ?

Aaaaaaaand... I've sold it.

I sold it because this year I'm meant to be racing in the BARC Max5 MX-5 Championship, but I've just turned down my opportunity to race so everything has gone a bit Pete Tong.

Not sure if want to continue doing track stuff at this point.

Swift Sport
Why is that if you don't mind me asking ?

Lots of little reasons... Not knowing how much I'd have to contribute to the season, not knowing how many rounds I'd do, not knowing if I'll lose my job again this year, not knowing how the logistics of racing would work out... I just felt like I didn't know what I was getting into, so I pulled the plug.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
OK fair enough mate how about some track days that only cost you the day price ?

Lots of little reasons... Not knowing how much I'd have to contribute to the season, not knowing how many rounds I'd do, not knowing if I'll lose my job again this year, not knowing how the logistics of racing would work out... I just felt like I didn't know what I was getting into, so I pulled the plug.