ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 200 will not start ?

CLS, RS MEG

It just makes a clicking noise. The interior light also flashes on/off and steering not locked appears on the screen...

CLS, RS MEG
Thanks guys, just picked up a new battery. Will clean up the earthing points as that’s also been mentioned.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
All fixed!
Trust me mate, that clicking noise was tame. When the batteries go on the 197/200's, they can literally do all sorts of crazy things. You end up seeing features you didn't know you had! Always a good thing to always check battery first for literally any problem on these!

CLS, RS MEG
Yeah it was really weird, interior light was like a disco strobe, traction control became disabled, air blowers worked and then didn’t, steering not locked came on the screen!
All working again now ??

Trust me mate, that clicking noise was tame. When the batteries go on the 197/200's, they can literally do all sorts of crazy things. You end up seeing features you didn't know you had! Always a good thing to always check battery first for literally any problem on these!

dan's cast offs.
most modern stuff will throw a wobbler when battery is low, especially on push button start etc. all it takes is one ecu to see low voltage and chaos ensues!! plug it into clip and fiver says you've got half a dozen codes just from trying to start it.