ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
1800!! Wow. Seems a lot . Could buy another cup for that lol

Tell me about it mate,im going to get a price from a couple of other places and see what they say.
Its not worth spending that much on car not worth a lot more than the price they gave me!.For just a little bit of paint bubble/rust no bigger than a biscuit.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Not much to report really,just had a tinker day at Marks @Dr Jekyll work on Saturday & took a few photos of the day and progress on Marks RB,which is going to look amazing once done!.

20181013_121616.jpg
20181013_142904.jpg
20181013_142338.jpg
20181013_142745.jpg
20181013_124120.jpg

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Went for a little drive today,just to explore the roads where im moving to & of course got a few photos of the Cup while its clean,great road from Haverhill to Great Bardfield if anyone wants a Weekend blast on some nice twisty back roads.

20181104_120827.jpg
20181104_114052.jpg
20181104_131820.jpg
20181104_113410.jpg
20181104_113300.jpg

Attachments

• 20181104_113319.jpg
    20181104_113319.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 146

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Michelins are great, better in the rain than the dry I found. PS3's are predominantly a rain tyre over performance. The ideal winter tyre I found.

Cup is looking very clean ??

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
But then you'll be undecided on colours again!!

Haha Silver with standard but then if brembos hmmm not sure then.

Yes mate pretty good in the wet today even tho i was just driving normal.Would be nice to get the Yokos for summer,but then would need another set of Turinis or just swap them over on the Turinis i have now @-Rob

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Haha Silver with standard but then if brembos hmmm not sure then.

Yes mate pretty good in the wet today even tho i was just driving normal.Would be nice to get the Yokos for summer,but then would need another set of Turinis or just swap them over on the Turinis i have now @-Rob

Would make sense to find a cheap/decent set of Turinis and have a summer set.

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Such a nice Cup mate. Turinis look so good in silver. Need to get them together at some point for some photos.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Next up on the Cup is to freshen up the xenon headlights.First time using a DA Polisher Thanks to @Dr Jekyll
There in pretty good shape at the moment but can do with a proper freshen up.One quick question what pads do people recommend please?.they dont need a full proper job just a decent buff.

IMG_20181207_140842_643.jpg

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Pad wise I wouldn't go for anything too aggressive, probably a medium pad and a light polish then a softer pad to finish the headlights up. Some good updates to this, look forward to seeing the finished results on the lights.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Pad wise I wouldn't go for anything too aggressive, probably a medium pad and a light polish then a softer pad to finish the headlights up. Some good updates to this, look forward to seeing the finished results on the lights.

Thanks mate,Cup is still on the back burner at the moment as in the process of moving soon & Christmas.But still buying thinking of things to do on it.Would you know what colour pads they would be?.been told so far from a detailer to use the 3M Green pad.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Cups should have had the xenon projectors from the start. They look sooooo much better than the halogen crap.