ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Shout if you still want a photoshop been out most of the day but will organise one in the morning if needed ?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
So thanks to @mintno1 that has Photo shopped a few photos of different colours.
The are photos are not of my wheels but give you an idea.

Red
42984174821_f97d6ed791_b.jpg

Yellow
29112903138_bc7f9592bd_b.jpg

Silver
42984175901_a01834fce7_b.jpg

Gold
42984175551_10a5d9c4a4_b.jpg

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
The silver will go gold eventually, I did mine silver. Then they got hot on a trackday and went gold, but not Gold Member gold, just a tinge

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
Love this. Exactly what I’m looking for in a cup when I can find a Cup!. If the urge for the R26 becomes too much let me know ?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate,not mint but clean & well looked after.
I'll see when i move with my financial position on the R26,would be nice to keep the Cup also.But might need to sell to fund the R26,but will keep you in mind. @mart.z.s

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
Thanks mate,not mint but clean & well looked after.
I'll see when i move with my financial position on the R26,would be nice to keep the Cup also.But might need to sell to fund the R26,but will keep you in mind. @mart.z.s

Clean and well looked after are the 2 main things you want to look for! And cheers, please do bear me in mind in the event of me still looking.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
So ive had to prices off a couple of Bodyshops to do the Cup.
Ive got a little bubbling on the rear lower arche,just before the front of the wheel part.

Hybrid Motorsport in Harlow have gave me a price of £600,that will be repair & both reat panels sprayed but no Courtesy car.

Other place is

Bodyworx in Great Dunmow,there have priced me £1800 which they will repair cut out the rust,both rear panels & both doors sprayed.He said he would need to also remove both rear windows also & i would get a courtesy car to.

I guess i need to now is get another price from one more shop.