ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Went on a little drive today to get some upto date photos of my cup after fitting the smaller front plate,air ducts and coilovers!

P1010189.JPG
P1010191.JPG
P1010205.JPG

P1010189.JPG
P1010191.JPG
P1010205.JPG
P1010175.JPG
P1010177.JPG
P1010182.JPG
P1010186.JPG
P1010188.JPG
P1010185.JPG

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Really love the way your Cup sits mate
Thanks mate,i wouldnt mind spacing out the rears abit more tho.Shame we have s**t roads over here as would like it a bit lower :grin:

Also does anyone know how i can edit the thread as i have duplicated a couple of the photos.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Do not touch that - at all.....!

If it was mine it would have a genuine splitter but that;s just because I prefer them to the skoda one's - despite the cost!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Do not touch that - at all.....!

If it was mine it would have a genuine splitter but that;s just because I prefer them to the skoda one's - despite the cost!
Haha ok i wont!.yeah i was thinking of another splitter but genuine cup ones are stupid prices!.so not sure what other splitters i could use?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Does look good and sits nice as well.

Literally just come across your Instagram and followed you, you followed me back I think :)

RB 182 FF
Haha ok i wont!.yeah i was thinking of another splitter but genuine cup ones are stupid prices!.so not sure what other splitters i could use?

I've got a black GRP splitter from Streamline Carbon.... their products are fantastic, not sure if the black GRP is still available and it wasn't cheap but it is fantastic, looks spot on and been on my car 4 years and still looks mint.. as long as you are spatially aware and don't hit any curbs whilst parking....:wink:

RB 182 FF
Sorry for crap pic... I wouldn't want one any deeper to be honest, it just gets over roadkill and clears steep slopes with cooksport springs fitted, anything lower would be on the car 5 mins before its ripped off... that's where the cheap skoda splitters come into their own...:up:

Grier

ClioSport Club Member
  A clio...
Sure someone used an old megane splitter that was pretty deep a while back ?

RB 182 FF
I've personally never seen an original cup splitter, I chose the streamline carbon GRP one because it was gloss black and suited the style I was going for with my 182... I think your current splitter looks really good anyway, and cheap to replace if you need to! I just think the cheap looking black plastic isn't as nice a finish as gloss black, but thats just being picky... I had a Ktec carbon one which is the same style as my current one but a rabbit ran out on me and obliterated it beyond repair!!:weary:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
There is genuine and skoda, NO (I SAID NO!) others look any good.

I know the genuine ones cost a bomb but they look so right! Don't know how much they are but mine was well into 3 figures when I got it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
There was one on here that no one seemed to want for £80. But yeah well into three figures iirc