ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 dci Injector Noise

Clio 2.0 138hp
Ive just replaced all 4 of my injectors in my 56 plate dci mk3 because 2 were leaking back badly and causing starting issues. So while i was at it i did the other 2 for safe measure. However, when i rev the engine and allow it to return to idle i hear a strange almost beeping sound coming from the injection area. Any ideas ? Literally not a clue where to start because its hard to tell exactly where its coming from
Plz help :(

Clio 2.0 138hp
I haven't coded them yet. i was planning on doing that. I did wonder if that was why it was making a strange noise. Its sort of high pitched, but not overly. Its literally for 1 second max from the time i let off the throttle. Its also slow to start if its been left for a while. Its fine if its only 5 mins but any more than 20 mins and it takes ages. Its not the battery before some smart a** suggests that.
Really odd, nothing ive ever come across before

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
You need to code the injectors for the ECU to learn the pressure and fueling resistance of each injector.

Get em coded in CLIP and see if it's any better mate

Clio 2.0 138hp
I was intending to get them done but got put off spending more money by the noise. Any recommendations for coding or do i just take it to Renault and let them pull my pants down for 10 mins work :(