ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Roll Cage with original Seat belt mounts

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Hi Guys
I am contemplating building a Valver rally car. But at the same time I would like the possibility to drive it on the road.
In Denmark where I live, the rules are, that in order to have it road registered, it needs to have the original seat belt mounted on the B-pillar. Does any of you know if this is possible with any Rollcages available for Mk1 Clio’s? Cage needs to be FIA approved.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
totally depends on fitment of the cage, my old bolt in fitted with standard belts no issue, current one I have never looked so not sure if there is clearance or not

TBH if you are building a proper competitive car from scratch, i'd be getting a custom cage made to the regs and make sure the belts work with it, that requirement can be designed in then to meet the regs