ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 clio mods

Renault clio
Hi guys I thought I would share some of the strange little mods I have done to my mk1 clio. She has a de cat exhaust with stock center silencer then goes to a side exit. See picture sorry for the dirt winter isn't doing it any favours. What other mods should be done and what do you guys think so far..
20190121_174328.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Bin the side exit, must be loud as hell that and probably doing the engine no favours in terms of powaaah,lol.

I'd look at lowering it a bit next maybe.

Great to see a mk1 still in daily use however, fair play

Renault clio
Not too loud as its got cut baffles inside and as it exits out from under the car you can still easily have a convo with people in car. I have thought about lowering it. Just the torsion bar I am unsure how to adjust. She's still young 56,000 miles only.

535d / t5 caravelle
Look winter isn't doing me any favours I use her daily the roads are filthy
if it where mine id just lower it and keep it looking original, maybe stick some turbines off a valver on it ( if they fit? )

my cars caked in s**t! washed it for the first time in ages on thursday, its now full of s**t again.

71872c49b72e0b367e1dfc94ceb5e9ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Renault clio
Thats the issue with winter not sure if its me being dumb what's a turbine off a valver.
if it where mine id just lower it and keep it looking original, maybe stick some turbines off a valver on it ( if they fit? )

my cars caked in s**t! washed it for the first time in ages on thursday, its now full of s**t again.

View attachment 1403519

535d / t5 caravelle
turbines are what the alloys are called.

silver ones are off a clio 16v phase 1

black ones are off a renault 19 16v phase 1

old wheels and probably hard to get hold of these days, but i like the look of them. suit your era of car also imo

068e83d14f5d128d0c37966791d97e08.jpg
b7e9060166ade57402b4b280dcc0ffb3.jpg

535d / t5 caravelle
these are the phase 2 alloys, not a fan tbh

3bc24a5de98912f401715a02f25ed16c.jpg

Renault clio
When I got the car it had steels on I upgraded to alloys. See picture then they met a large pot hole... Now got wolf race voodoos
$_86.JPG
DSC_0091.JPG

535d / t5 caravelle
hey f**king hell its clean as a whistle there [emoji16]

Renault clio
So she went under knife at weekend now got functional hood scoop and respray bonnet

Attachments

• 20190316_182155.jpg
    20190316_182155.jpg
    398.6 KB · Views: 69
  Renault clio
Now before I get a ton of whyyyyys it had a rust patch that was spreading threw the bonnet and instead of cutting out the rust and splicing in a new bit of metal I went for the extra cooling ect

A SHED!
Jesus....voodoo wheels...used to have those wheels on my xr2i. As mentioned. Good to see a mk1 still going!