ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Met up with a few local MK3s..

Whizzed down the other week to @Stevef175 place to get a hand fitting my seat belts which I've had sitting in my room for a year, with help from @Christopher and Rick

Then whizzed out for a few photos!
(just taken on my phone)

dz5uHEN.jpg

UPgv6Mm.jpg

7YizLnj.jpg

kAuePGX.jpg

XiZec9E.jpg

FeSdHAL.jpg

mDt9Y93.jpg

YkQmANN.jpg

And a photo of the belts now fitted!

WSD08Zi.jpg

Interesting! Didn’t realise you could have it done!

To clarify you have to send off the whole belt unit with the pretensioner and she sends it back for literal plug and play.
Cause mine is a daily I had to get a hold of spare belts with the units, otherwise, you could just take your own out and send them off!

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
To clarify you have to send off the whole belt unit with the pretensioner and she sends it back for literal plug and play.
Cause mine is a daily I had to get a hold of spare belts with the units, otherwise, you could just take your own out and send them off!
Yeah that’s what I thought you meant tbh mate, but better to clarify either way. ?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
All those colours look really good! Loving your spoiler, it is perfect for the rear of the mk3! Good job with the belts looks spot on! And as said above you should come along to csf it’s a really really good weekend!

Clio MK3 RS
Nice bunch of motors guys, really like the belts, great touch. I’m interested to know what spoiler the red car is sporting? Would it fit a 197? I like how subtle it is but really finishes the back off.... I also like sprint spoiler too ?

Nice bunch of motors guys, really like the belts, great touch. I’m interested to know what spoiler the red car is sporting? Would it fit a 197? I like how subtle it is but really finishes the back off.... I also like sprint spoiler too ?

Cheers!

The white and red Clios are rocking the GT spoiler, which was an option from factory.
Unfortunately, if you want one on a car that doesn't have it, it's a whole new tailgate as the brake light is wired differently due to it's position. ?

So in short I imagine it would fit the 197, but you'd need the whole tail gate like you do when people want them for the 200's.

Clio MK3 RS
Cheers!

The white and red Clios are rocking the GT spoiler, which was an option from factory.
Unfortunately, if you want one on a car that doesn't have it, it's a whole new tailgate as the brake light is wired differently due to it's position. ?

So in short I imagine it would fit the 197, but you'd need the whole tail gate like you do when people want them for the 200's.

Thanks for the info. I have read the debate on here over the GT spoiler. I guess I’ll be going with the Sprint spoiler