ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Memorial Meet for Northern Will**

Golf R/Leon FR
Hi Guys,

As you may know fellow NE member Northern Will passed away recently :(

I think we should organise a meet in memory of Will.
I think the members who knew him should put some ideas forward for a really good day that Will himself would have enjoyed, so must include some epic banter :)

Hopefully we can give him a good CS sending off :)

RIP fella x

arctic 182 ff
Re: Memorial Meet for Northern Will

Was just about to say heartside i will be in although wont be in a clio.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Hartside is a good idea, need to confirm with Needster first if it's a go ahead. Was there a day or date special to him could use that for the run?

Black 182

Hartside is a good idea, we should all turn up with a hangover as well because Will always did.

alien green rs133
I think it's a good idea. It was either that or a karting meet I'd have thought. As he loved to win.

and then argue for weeks about the times and who actually won, post pics of the times on facebook and then argue there too :eek:

Black 182
Why don't we do both. Nowt wrong with having a normal meet at hartside and then having a charity karting meet which we could possibly make an annual event.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Doing both Karting and Hartside be good, any time for me Needster

Barge
I think Kev and them were going to have a karting session, after obviously the one this weekend isn't going ahead. :(

When that's sorted perhaps we could marry it up with nom and stuff. Can we start to sort after Monday?

alien green rs133
I think Kev and them were going to have a karting session, after obviously the one this weekend isn't going ahead. :(

When that's sorted perhaps we could marry it up with nom and stuff. Can we start to sort after Monday?

indeed lets celebrate what an awesome caring gent Will was.

and then sort giving him a CS send off in a way that he would deem fit :D

i funking miss him

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I know he absolutely loved that drive to the lakes the other week, maybe we should do the same route again with every1 there.

I know he absolutely loved that drive to the lakes the other week, maybe we should do the same route again with every1 there.

Aye he did Kev. He was goin on about all week at work. I think that route would be an awesome idea. Hopefully will have a Clio by then man!!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah me and will had an awesome drive down from hartside cafe. He was banging on about that aswell. Yeah get a Clio sorted and we will tear it up Norman style. We will have to get properly introduced stu.

Yeah me and will had an awesome drive down from hartside cafe. He was banging on about that aswell. Yeah get a Clio sorted and we will tear it up Norman style. We will have to get properly introduced stu.

You met me a while ago dude through Asda at the Metrocentre. I was in the white Skyline fella and had a bit sport with that stupidly quick gold Corsa down the A1.

Nice one, the more the merrier. Will would have loved it. I'm sure he will look down on us with a grin on his face and saying "Niiiiice".

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I'll try to make it along if that's ok. I'm new so I never met Northern Will, but hopefully a big showing will make it a little more special.