ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Megane 225

Renault megane 225
Hi I have a megane 225 had all new parts put on it like tie rod track rods wishbones coil springs and drop links and front shockers but since I had the car back everytime I acclerate fairly heavy it make a loud type of thumping clicking sound I had the tracking done and the wheel was straight and the next day it was out to the right again also when I brake I here the noise and when I drive on a kerb any ideas i have only standered track rod end and iner tie rods ends on my car maybe there the proplems they mit be different to my car

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Twist link, top mounts, swivel bearings, balljoint, driveshaft...

There's plenty of things to go wrong on a 225 suspension mate. Best off jacking it up and trying to find any play in anything by prying against joints

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Renault megane 225

There's plenty of things to go wrong on a 225 suspension mate. Best off jacking it up and trying to find any play in anything by prying against joints

Hi mate had car sorted turned out to be lower ball jiont bolts loose any one no if I can put standered megane parts on my car not 225 parts I have a megane 225 sport 54 plate and I have fitted standerd megane 1.4 petrol track rod ends and iner tie rods ends and for some strange reason my sterring wheel keeps going to the right after had tracking done had tracking done again but going left now does any 1 now If standerd megane and megane sports parts are different

Renault megane 225

Do you no if standered megane track rid ends and iner tie rod ends are different to renault megane sports 225 cars are they different length

Renault megane 225
Did you bother to put your reg number in and actually look into it yourself?

Yes give the guy my reg number and he give me the parts I have read the renault sport inter tie rod ends are different size to a standered megane and maybe that's what causes the tracking proplems with my megane

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Inner rack rods are Renault only. You can't buy aftermarket ones - and other models are to small in length. Outer rack rods are fine in aftermarket.