ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

May meet!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Genuinely never had so many issues when working on a car before... snapped bolts on heat shield, seized nuts on the coilovers - 20 min job ends up taking a few hours... ?
I always get everything off in the week put it all back together and do the jobs on a Saturday/Sunday as I know something will go wrong so I don’t waste weekends chasing problems!

Clio 182
I always get everything off in the week put it all back together and do the jobs on a Saturday/Sunday as I know something will go wrong so I don’t waste weekends chasing problems!

My issue is that I have a single drive and the road outside my house is very narrow so you can’t really park cars and work on it, the only place on the drive that is flat and has open space is the back... we have 4 cars at my house so space is limited to leave it up so long unless people are away so normally I need to just smash it out in a weekend

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
How is everyone getting on with there cars? Mine is being a right f**ker at the moment!! Hopefully it will be at the meet it just keeps throwing crap at me at the moment ? Clio life!!

Still get seat and harness to fit and the bonnet latch has decided to not work at all ??‍♂️ but it’s mot’d and ready

252d26bc16284214133fb05bdbcd2fe2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gr
Still get seat and harness to fit and the bonnet latch has decided to not work at all ??‍♂️ but it’s mot’d and ready

252d26bc16284214133fb05bdbcd2fe2.jpg

Great pics !

Cheers. Need to figure out where to position the car and get rid of the glare. Will definitely need some good pictures at the meet. Got the previous owner coming in his r26 as well

Well in true Clio style, cars been back on the road 3 days and it breaks, got other seat in, done an oil change and out having a play with a golf r between bassets pole and Kingsbury and the clutch has gone. Will still be at the meet but not in the Clio [emoji24][emoji24]

Last edited:

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Well in true Clio style, cars been back on the road 3 days and it breaks, got other seat in, done an oil change and out having a play with a golf r between bassets pole and Kingsbury and the clutch has gone. Will still be at the meet but not in the Clio [emoji24][emoji24]

Standard Clio!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
@Zephyrous
@Jakerz
@benten
@Jack-D
@DomP182
@lizzie.williams01
@kieranadams97
@..Jack..
@Mini182
@clioben182
@Brad_182
@azzaw93
@cchafer
@callam182
@mikes
@Gears
@Addicted
@Tash182
@Don
@stokie4ker
@LozH
@Whetty
@cswalmsley
@Darius
@MartinR
@Cerrone
@mharvey
@daveski
@Renault Wolverhampton
@sbridgey
@cs_dave
@DaveDreads,
@B00mer
@LeeRS
@LY_Kimmy_182
@burns
@Sir_Dave
@wayne9989
@BeasleyClio182
@N4TH4N
@boomerbang2006
@midlands Monaco
@DuckHunt
@M.C..
@1812lsd
@Reed67
@BigChris
@DaylePemberton
@PP172
@B-shaw557
@RS Charlie
@NorthloopCup
@snake-belly
@BoostedSi
@antwan82
@KWalmsleyy
@RichIsGod
@m&l172ph1
@B93
@Canary172
@joe_112
@Raceface_13

Just a quick reminder that the meet is this Saturday Saturday (the 26th of may) 11.30am on the car park of star city! As you drive in if we meet over to the right! I’m really looking forward to to it! Hopefully see you there.

The post code to star city is

B7 5SA

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Only just seen this as haven’t been on in a while. I’m working unfortunately

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I’m running late as the traffic on the m5 is crazy! I will be there around 11.45 hopefully

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Well....... the may meet wasn’t the best of starts! Me and @Don were the only ones to show up ??was good to have a catch up with you mate! 19D4A91F-1380-42D4-A267-25F89C57C5E4.jpegD47E710C-79B7-4657-A468-F3B978FBF0AD.jpeg

I’m not going to organise a meet in June because French car show is on the 7th/8th July so I will put a thread up soon for a convoy there! I haven’t been in a couple of years but I always used to find it a good show, so I’m really looking forward to it! Hopefully get to meet some more of you soon!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Shame to hear only the 2 of you made an appearance. I’ll always try and come if I’m about but I spend most of my weekends away in Wales over the summer months.
I’ll keep a lookout when the next ones about though

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Shame to hear only the 2 of you made an appearance. I’ll always try and come if I’m about but I spend most of my weekends away in Wales over the summer months.
I’ll keep a lookout when the next ones about though
To be honest I wasn’t expecting much of a turn out as it’s the first one I’d organised but would of liked a few more people ? hopefully it will pick up a bit and we can start to book in some decent meets! It was good to have a catch up with don tho! Hopefully see you soon bud! Are you thinking about going to French car show?

Last edited:
Ah man that's a shame! Ironically I was at Star City on the Monday!

I'll try 100% to make the next one, just tough finding time on the weekend. Did many say they were going & not show, or just not many replies?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Ah man that's a shame! Ironically I was at Star City on the Monday!

I'll try 100% to make the next one, just tough finding time on the weekend. Did many say they were going & not show, or just not many replies?
there were a couple of people who had things come up on the day and I don’t think the weather helped but it’s never going to be a big meet on a car park on a weekend! I think I will try and make the next meet on a Sunday as it seems more people are free! Once we book something good in (which I’m looking into at the moment) it should attract more people and make the meets a bit more lively!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
No worries mate! Look forward to meeting you for fcs! I will post up the details tonight about the convoy.

Reactions: Don