ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

May meet!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Morning lads and ladies, some of you know me but if you don’t I’m Dan, hello! The West Midlands area seems a bit dead at the moment so let’s all try and get it going again, it’s good for the club and it makes meets so much better with more numbers! There are some good club shows happening this year which would be good if we could get some convoys organised with good numbers!

I’m looking at organising a meet each month starting in may, I think this meet will be at star city as it’s a good place to meet with a couple of different options of what to do. It would be really good to get some numbers there and to all talk about what we should do for the next meet, I think karting or to a rolling road but we can all discuss this and get a date sorted!

What would people prefer a Saturday or Sunday? Food or just a drink?
19-05-18,
20-05-18
26-05-18
27-05-18
These are the dates I’m looking at so if you can comment what would suit you best and if you’d like food or just a drink we can get it 100% booked in feel free to tag anyone I have missed. Hopefully see you all soon! :up:
@Zephyrous
@Jakerz
@benten
@Jack-D
@DomP182
@lizzie.williams01
@kieranadams97
@..Jack..
@Mini182
@clioben182
@Brad_182
@azzaw93
@cchafer
@callam182
@mikes
@Gears
@Addicted
@Tash182
@Don
@stokie4ker
@LozH
@Whetty
@cswalmsley
@Darius
@MartinR
@Cerrone
@mharvey
@daveski
@Renault Wolverhampton
@sbridgey
@cs_dave
@DaveDreads,
@B00mer
@LeeRS
@LY_Kimmy_182
@burns
@Sir_Dave
@wayne9989
@BeasleyClio182
@N4TH4N
@boomerbang2006
@midlands Monaco
@DuckHunt
@M.C..
@1812lsd
@Reed67
@BigChris
@DaylePemberton
@PP172
@B-shaw557
@RS Charlie
@NorthloopCup
@snake-belly
@BoostedSi
@antwan82
@KWalmsleyy
@RichIsGod
@m&l172ph1
@B93
@Canary172
@joe_112
@Raceface_13

Last edited:

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Morning lads and ladies, some of you know me but if you don’t I’m Dan, hello! The West Midlands area seems a bit dead at the moment so let’s all try and get it going again, it’s good for the club and it makes meets so much better with more numbers! There are some good club shows happening this year which would be good if we could get some convoys organised with good numbers!

I’m looking at organising a meet each month starting in may, I think this meet will be at star city as it’s a good place to meet with a couple of different options of what to do. It would be really good to get some numbers there and to all talk about what we should do for the next meet, I think karting or to a rolling road but we can all discuss this and get a date sorted!

What would people prefer a Saturday or Sunday? Food or just a drink?
19-05-18,
20-05-18
26-05-18
26-05-18
These are the dates I’m looking at so if you can comment what would suit you best and if you’d like food or just a drink we can get it 100% booked in feel free to tag anyone I have missed. Hopefully see you all soon! :up:
@Zephyrous
@Jakerz
@benten
@Jack-D
@DomP182
@lizzie.williams01
@kieranadams97
@..Jack..
@Mini182
@clioben182
@Brad_182
@azzaw93
@cchafer
@callam182
@mikes
@Gears
@Addicted
@Tash182
@Don
@stokie4ker
@LozH
@Whetty
@cswalmsley
@Darius
@MartinR
@Cerrone
@mharvey
@daveski
@Renault Wolverhampton
@sbridgey
@cs_dave
@DaveDreads,
@B00mer
@LeeRS
@LY_Kimmy_182
@burns
@Sir_Dave
@wayne9989
@BeasleyClio182
@N4TH4N
@boomerbang2006
@midlands Monaco
@DuckHunt
@M.C..
@1812lsd
@Reed67
@BigChris
@DaylePemberton
@PP172
@B-shaw557
@RS Charlie
@NorthloopCup
@snake-belly
@BoostedSi
@antwan82
@KWalmsleyy
@RichIsGod
@m&l172ph1
@B93
@Canary172
@joe_112
@Raceface_13
Rub it in mate, I had to sell my 182 [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Rub it in mate, I had to sell my 182 [emoji24]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Feel free to come along in whatever took its place mate! Everyone/ every car is welcome!

Last edited:

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
I’m glad there starting up again! Me and @wayne9989 used to go to these regular, used to have a right laugh! Unfortunately I won’t be able to make any dates in May as that’s when I’m due to have my baby! But June will be a possibility! [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I’m glad there starting up again! Me and @wayne9989 used to go to these regular, used to have a right laugh! Unfortunately I won’t be able to make any dates in May as that’s when I’m due to have my baby! But June will be a possibility! [emoji1360]

Congratulations mate I didn’t realise you were pregnant! Yea I definitely don’t think waters braking at a meet would be ideal 😂 hopefully try and get some good numbers and make it a monthly meet as it used to be really good all getting together!

LY_Kimmy_182

ClioSport Club Member
  Liquid Yellow 182
Yeah mate I’m due the middle of May so it would really be pushing my luck! The clios garaged now and not used so it’l do it good to take it a run once a month [emoji4]

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Yeah mate I’m due the middle of May so it would really be pushing my luck! The clios garaged now and not used so it’l do it good to take it a run once a month [emoji4]

Hopefully see you both soon then and all the best with the little ones arrival!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Congratulations gents on the roles.
If I have enough time I should be able to go whether in the 182 or the A3....but A3 would be more likely as 182 is over in Telford and it would be pain in the arse to go back to there to come home in A3.

Let me know.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Congratulations gents on the roles.
If I have enough time I should be able to go whether in the 182 or the A3....but A3 would be more likely as 182 is over in Telford and it would be pain in the arse to go back to there to come home in A3.

Let me know.
Cheers mate :up: yes well hopefully some more people get involved and we will get the date 100%. Looking forward to it!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Good to see the meets returning.

I'm a maybe depending on plans.
Hopefully get some good numbers and make it a really good monthly event there are so many people around this area I’ve also put a post up on the Facebook page so there should be a good turn out!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
A
Maaaaaaaaaybe able to make it, 26th/27th is only weekend I can do though!
after writing this I’ve found out I can only make that weekend, so if everyone is ok with that hopefully it will be that weekend!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I don't think I'm about that weekend due to going away. I will be up for future meet ups though

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Saturday the 26th of may 11.30am on the car park of star city! As you drive in if we meet over to the right! Please pass the word around and hopefully get some numbers there!

Are we all in the same boat trying to get cars ready

75d355226ef7e23d4ee52c6186a55e3d.jpg

Should be there the 26th

S**t that’s not cool. 9 mm and hammer it on, shouldn’t be too tight

Mines ready to fit the passenger side bucket seat, need to fit my lightweight doorcards and then will be going off for cams and pms shifter but that might not be til after the meet.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Yea going to attack it tomorrow! Sounds good mate! Looking forward to the meet!