ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Martin's Clio DCi Van

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
You still wanting them aye?
Aye I'lltake them if there still there, just need to shift this initiale first and make some room!!!

Bought a set of xenon's, they came attached to this, going to start breaking it this week if I get time...

I've always wondered, when guys swap xenons on cars that didn't have them in the first place... how's the aim ? there's a level sensor on the rear axle of mine, like there is on every car equipped with hids. Would you be able to swap that over too I wonder ..?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
when ive done it in the past I've just swapped the light units not the auto levelling, I'm not sure how much work it is to swap it over, the aim has always been spot on for me, it of course doesn't auto dip over bumps etc so I'm not sure how it is to oncoming traffic but I've never had any bother with people flashing.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

Was at the scrappies today looking for an Ariel for the initiale, got one from a MK3 Clio as it's shorter so put that on the van and the standard one on the initiale.

While I was there I picked up some clear side repeaters from a ph3

Also got the panel that goes behind the grill that keeps the belts/alternator from getting wet in the rain, vans don't have them for some reason

Boy at the scrappies didn't charge me, ideal

Swapped the wheels over as the vans tyres are done. Need a set of centre caps for them.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Put them on, match the rear window panels in the same colour and leave it - or put crazy graphics on it!

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Looks sweet. I have been looking for a clio van for work, and most are about knackered now, looked at one this week and the arches were rotten and needed loads of bits sorting, seen an 08reg one with low miles and that had rusty arches too. Yours looks 100x better nick

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Looks sweet. I have been looking for a clio van for work, and most are about knackered now, looked at one this week and the arches were rotten and needed loads of bits sorting, seen an 08reg one with low miles and that had rusty arches too. Yours looks 100x better nick

Yeah it's a strange one mate, this doesn't appear to have been pampered during its life either and it literally doesn't have a single rust spot anywhere!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
What’s the plans? Donor car?
it was a heap, sold it for what it cost me to buy and get up the road!, box was gone, fuel system gone, tatty outside, no brakes etc etc lol

The white one broke down tonight, done 500 mile round trip in it, 30 seconds from home it cut out, starts and idles fine but the minute you give it any throttle at all it just cuts out, was too busy to limp it home so will get it tonight and see whats what. I think its electrical

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
sold the 220 trophy a couple of months back so the van has been on daily duties and doing epic, and this week the dreaded high pressure fuel pump failure started. Checked the fuel filter this morning and found metal filings, 30 mins later I bought this...
70982512_523803738439154_6322951205634965504_n.jpg

an hour later and I was at this point...
70026447_10211824903058434_8766149794415509504_n.jpg

to be continued!...